About booeybooey

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Cassandra
  • Country
    Canada
  1. Hey all I wondered if enough people petitioned Greenleaf if that would make some of thier great quality, easy to assemble structers in some of the smaller scales like 1/4" scale. Although I love 1" minis i have been veering toward the smaller scales because I have simply ran out of room. If anyone else feels the same drop me a line & perhaps with enough of us Greenleaf will consider adding a new line of smaller scale stuff!!!!!!! Cass in Calgary
  2. Hey Dean thanks for the pay pal invoice I paid it & cant wait to get started I have a great idea!!!!! Cass in Calgary (now strathmore)
  3. Hey all I need some help (most likely Dean will have the answer) but I am in Canada & when I try to order the kit it still charges me $20.88 for shipping on top of the cost of the kit even though I put the code in. Help!!!!! Cass in Calgary(now Strathmore)
  4. Hey everyone I havent posted in a while Christmas was nuts & we are busy starting a new buisness so not alot of time for minis. I do need help though with a couple of things first & most important I am working on what you might call an indoor garden there will be chairs to relax in, a small well, I have made a little fairy garden & there will be an Asian section with so far only a bonsai & asian lantern but I cant find any where how to make a water fountain. PLEASE HELP if anyone has a magizine article or a book or something that can give me some guidence on how to make a fountain I would LOVE them forever!!!!!!!!!! I am so stuck on this one with no Ideas. Ok with that out of the way the second question I had was HOW big you know in Inches for us slow learners should a average blanket be like maybe for a double bed? OH yeah 1" scale duh I should have added that!!!! ok I will stop my foolish ramblings now & hope for some replies before I lose my mind & become unable of intellegent speech!!!! Cass in Calgary
  5. TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: TOO MUCH CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Hey MINI MAN (Dean) I just wanted to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN and THANK YOU for all you have done putting on a great contest! I look forward to Halloween every year but only to see how happy my kids are BUT you have made me feel like my happy children and that should make you feel great!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO hip hip hooray for you!!!!!! Cass in Calgary :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: