About dgus74

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Dawn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

660 profile views
  1. ohhhhhh i wanna try to make one.. how did you get the awsome texture!?
  2. I love hobby lobby and ebay. Those are probably my favorites. I also have a local store and use craigs list
  3. oh my.. that turned out just awesome! love it! I want to go lay on your beach...lol.. i need a break
  4. OMG thank you! (EVERYONE) It was soo fun.. I didnt mind spending hours doing it..lol cant wait to make more! Too busy right now so I cant play for a bit
  5. dgus74

Chantilly

Love this! I love your colors!
  6. awwwww thanks everyone I wont get to play for afew days cus a friend is coming from out of town. Torture!
  7. Im careful. Gustafson isnt even my real legal last name and my email address has no personal info. At all. If someone wants to stalk me via email.. ill block them. I agree though you do have to be careful and I wouldnt put any info on any site that could lead to something dangerous. JMO of this particular situation. I have more info at stake if I gave out my dot com. People make fake yahoo id's all the time with no link to themselves. I have been on forums for a looooooooooooooooooooong time. However i didnt mean to break the TOS. sorry!
  8. I dont consider that email address my sensitive information but If its against TOS im sorry! Im on a lot of other forums and that is an email I have specifically for stuff like that.
  9. dgus74

Hubby's Miniature Furniture

Hubby made a table for me. He has never built anything miniature but now that I know he can he will do it FOREVER muahahhahaahha..lol Here is an album for all he makes for me :)
  10. Okay I got some polymer clay and a video and did my first ever polymer miniature today! Took me hours to figure it out but OMG I can tell im going to be addicted! I know they arent the greatest but im so proud of myself for making these! Its a tea set for one! http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/1279954212/gallery_5683_4363_14785.jpg
  11. Im on facebook! Look me up lyssa! ..actually any of you that are on here can Edit: (pm me for my email addy)
  12. dgus74

1st Ever Polymer Clay Anything!

This is my first ever anything Ive ever made with polymer clay! I was sooo excited and it took me a LONG time watching a video. I tried to get the size right too. It doesnt fit my house but I love it just the same :) My first. Ive decided I like making miniatures with P.Clay
  13. what a bunch of @sses! Find another group. Honestly it sounds like its them and not you. Some women and clicky like that and just mean. I would def. go look up another group! Maybe another scrapping crop if you like to sb. Just ask your local sb store! Or join something else. You will never find friends if the women you are trying to be friends with are witches with a capital B! Here is what I googled Just remember ITS NOT YOU! Its them! googled sb clubs or stores