jing-jing

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About jing-jing

Profile Information

• Interests
    Taking care of my daughter, building dollhouses, reading, visiting cemetaries, estate sales and flea markets.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Country
    United States
  1. Very cool! what's that around her waist? A shrunken head? ~Jenny
  2. That cat is beautiful! Truly a work of art. http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/archives/..._transla_1.html
  3. Melissa, you might be a genuis. ~Jenny
  4. Actually it is my first house...thanks for the compliment! I've been working on it for years and years though so I feel like an "experienced" miniaturist...whatever that means. Once I finally finish the house I plan on making the hill (like the psycho house was on) on my dining room table (don't tell my husband) and creating a basement/dungeon/secret room. There are so many more things I want to do I assume I'll still be on my first house 10 years from now.
  5. Wow!! What amazing work! The way you use the lighting is genius.
  6. David, I think I want to marry you...except that my husband would probably get all cranky about it. I totally picked that house because it looked like the psycho house! (No one ever gets that without me pointing it out.) I bought some old Nutsell News mags and saw the real psycho house that used to be offered and I almost cried. Hey Greenleaf mucky-mucks...any chance of you guys offering a psycho house in the future? ~Jenny
  7. Thanks! It's not a greenleaf (ducks and blushes) but I promise my next dollhouse will be! :lol: If you look halfways down the page at this link you can see the front. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...opic=1383&st=20
  8. Thanks Doogster...my friend who actually lives in Phoenix (that DOES NOT look right) already beat you to correcting me but I could really use all the help I can get. And to think I call myself a writer... ~Jenny
  9. Aw thanks! If it weren't for this board I woudn't even have heard of Alice. ~Jenny
  10. I just got my pheonix in from Alice Zinn (did I spell that right?) and he's awesome! Wanna see?
  11. Wow. I love "Woman". Really evocative. She's very talented.
  12. That is so awesome!!! You must be bursting with pride! (I want to see her work...) ~Jenny
  13. Yep, the swearing one was mine and thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one battling a potty-mouth! Yeah, but my great-grandkids would probably prefer an heirloom knit baby bonnet than old copies of my profanity-laced blog. What a legacy... ~Jenny
  14. Get out of here! Gotta go pick that one up. Thanks!
  15. Ok now I totally want to learn how to knit. (Your grandbaby - are you sure you didn't mean to type niece? - is soo adorable!) Jenny