• Last visited

Everything posted by ~morningstar~

1. From the album: Something a lil' different

the finished product, sans small pillows
  2. ~morningstar~

Something a lil' different

Pieces and Bits
  3. From the album: Something a lil' different

a thin card used to support a piece that didn't glue properly.
  4. I think they are close enough! ~morningstar~
  5. I love blues!!!! but this is the wallpaper chosen for that room....so I kinda gotta try to make it work? ;) ~morningstar~
  6. ~morningstar~

kitchen

The other is wallpaper, so I'm trying to figure out what to do for the fabric for that room. I'll figure it out Nice idea for mural! Thanks for the suggestion!!! ~morningstar~
  7. Thanks.. I'm sure I will.. LOL, maybe in the Allison! ~morningstar~
  8. nice. I can't wait to see your Orchid!!! ~morningstar~
  9. LOL I'm a butterfly nut too.. I'll find a use for it... even if it's just some odd pillows scattered throughout! ~morningstar~
  10. My heart is just shattered, for you..........You take all the time you need with your precious lil' one. We'll be here when you come back. Spend every moment you can with her. Know that you're in our thoughts and prayers, as is she. Love & Light, Sweet Lady.... ~morningstar~
  11. Not to sound ignorant, but what is the scale on this one? You did such a fantastic job! WOW! ~morningstar~
  12. LOL, I'm not real good at colors either, Soapz.. This is why I asked for some opinions Btw, one is wallpaper, the other is the fabric for the room, for curtains, bedding, etc... ~morningstar~
  13. ~morningstar~

photo 15

I do want you to say on all if you have an opinion on all thank you Kat! ~morningstar~
  14. ~morningstar~

photo 14

I really really liked this one, but wasn't sure it looked well together.. but the more I look at it, the more I do like it. ~morningstar~
  15. ~morningstar~

photo 13

I didn't think so either. ~morningstar~
  16. I really liked this one too. I like the way it brings out the yellow flowers! ~morningstar~
  17. Ok..good! this gives me something else to work with! ~morningstar~
  18. yeah... I didn't think so. But then I thought... maybe... throw pillows or something like that. ~morningstar!
  19. It's kinda bright... I think. I thought this might be kinda cute. ~morningstar~
  20. Lol, I knew you were going to like this one. I liked it too. ~morningstar~
  21. ~morningstar~

kitchen

Was also thinking this might be cute fabric for throw pillows too.. I want something that will allow me to make a few 'accent' pillows or something... I don't want it to be all 'uniform' You know? ~morningstar~
  22. ~morningstar~

kitchen

would this fabric work as an 'accent', like for throw pillows or something? ~morningstar~