~morningstar~

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by ~morningstar~

1. ~morningstar~

kitchen

Cool beans!!!! I LOVED this one as soon as I put it together. I just couldn't imagine it any other way! Thank you both!!!!!! ~morningstar~
  2. I'm inclined to agree with you. I didn't much like it either.. but it was one that I thought might be an option. ~morningstar~ would it work, as maybe an accent?
  3. I really liked this one... because of the flowers. ~morningstar~
  4. I do too.. I wondered if the 'green' in the fabric was too much. ~morningstar~
  5. I thought the green kinda brought out the green in the wallpaper some.. but I see your point ~morningstar~
  6. LOL Kat, you're killin' me hon. ~morningstar~
  7. Make up my mind? ~morningstar~
  8. Kat, you are right, I did want you to comment, if you had thoughts or ideas on my choices .. Thank you Soapz, They look like lil' pinecones to me. I was thinking this for this particular room because I think this was supposed to be for the living room/dining room area, and was supposed to be mostly for curtains or pillows for the window seats... but I do see your point. The wall paper looks more of a cocoa color. ~morningstar~
  9. Thank you Kat. I liked it because I thought the darker purple really caught the dark purple in the border. Soapz, I get the personal preference thing. I was trying to find something that worked with it. I don't have much in the way of solids or stripes LOL. ~morningstar~
  10. ~morningstar~

photo 15

Thank you. I liked them too.. particularly how well the fabric brought out the color in the wallpaper. It just 'popped'!! I kept thinking I don't like the others so much that I matched to it... and I don't have a lot of other choices for it.. so, I keep thinking this one.. but I wanted to ask someone else's opinion
  11. ~morningstar~

Choices?

I'm trying to decide which fabrics go better with which wallpapers... thoughts? This is for the Garfield!