• Real Name
    Lynne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

639 profile views
  1. fshmonger

Frames

The three pack of metal frames look so great with a picture in it. I put high gloss varnish over top of the whole thing and it looks so nice!
  2. fshmonger

024.JPG

gorgeous! The wood is just beautiful!
  3. fshmonger

DSCF0723

Incredible work! WOW!!
  4. I love it! It is a great mix of colors!
  5. I have been doing everything in my house from scratch and the hardest thing I am find is getting the scale right without a good reference piece. I think I might break down and actually buy a bowl of fruit or something so I can see the scale right in front of me! A lot of making the smaller stuff look real is in the painting of it. I have been using all brown sculpty style clay, baking it then painting it however I want. All things have shadows and highlights, so if you were to make an apple, Apple skin is dark in the divots where the stem is and on the bottom. First paint the apple red or however you want it. Then you can take a dark brown acrylic paint and water it down to make a wash (basically very watered down color) and apply it to the whole apple. It will sink into the wrinkles and holes and add depth to make it more real. the high points of the clay will not really be affected by it too much. So far, this has worked nicely for many of the items I have made!
  6. The Michael's arts and craft store by me has some small tiles of different colors for mosaics that might work.
  7. Sable- that is gorgeous! Very pretty!
  8. fshmonger

kitchen

It is a willowcrest! I can't believe you figured that out from the few pics I have up here lol! thanks guys!
  9. Um I won't spend money on anything...... If it is free, cheap, used, on sale, at the goodwill, whatever- I'm game! And if I can make it or do it myself, I REALLY won't spend money on it. just about every piece of furniture in my full sized house (LOL) was a hand me down, goodwill, or off a curb. My clothes are from goodwill- I have gotten Ann Taylor suits for $7, almost new pants and dresses there for near nothing. If it's not on sale I don't buy it. On sale with coupon even better..... And for the person who won't spend money on fancy underwear- Just don't wear any! That's sexy as is! LOL!!!
  10. fshmonger

Lynne's first stab at a dollhouse

some pictures of what I have so far.....Please offer feedback! I need critical feedback from people so that I can make the house really awesome! Thanks!
  11. There are people who can't appreciate art, even on a little scale ;) Those people, I have found, do not possess the ability to create anything. I think that is why people say mean stuff like that.
  12. Weather is weird this week..... it was 50 yesterday and it snowed 8 inches today.... that darn groundhog jinxed it!! LOL