• Real Name
    Robyn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

521 profile views
  1. redrobynyum

Orchid:Mermaid Dreams

The process of turning the Orchid(my first dollhouse) into a mermaids house.
  2. redrobynyum

Purple Trailer

3. I have been building my Orchid in my bedroom and my dining room. For a majority of my life, my mom kept her dollhouse in the living room/entryway sort of area but it was huge. My dad didn't really have a say lol. But my future build dollhouses will stay in my bedroom until I get my apartment next fall, where they will probably take over my whole apartment.
  4. In Arizona, where it is still very hot, even in December.
  5. Still in the process of building my first dollhouse- the Orchid
  6. As a kid, I had all the Barbies my family could possibly find me. And all the Bratz dolls and Polly Pockets and everything similar to them. My mom had a Real Good Toys dollhouse that she loved. I was obsessed with it too, but still to this day she won't let me near it. A few months ago I was in Hobby Lobby and decided to buy the Orchid with a coupon I had. Ever since then, I have been working on it and have even bought another mini project to start. This seems to be the perfect hobby for me!
  7. I'm studying to be a special education teacher!
  8. Hi! I am new to mini-ing and to this forum. I have been stalking this website for about a week now and decided I might as well just join. I am probably one of the youngest people on here, I am only 18. I am a full time college student with a part-time job. I am almost done building my first house (the Orchid) and when I go back to school I plan on starting the Corona Concepts Miniature Travel Trailer. I am super excited to learn all new techniques and tips from everyone that has been mini-ing for a long time!