• Real Name
    Angie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

660 profile views
  1. aagrissom

aagrissom Willow

2. This might be a silly question but, are there others out there that are not wallpapering but painting the interior of their houses? I ask because I am not a fan of wallpaper in real life so have decided not to use it in my Willow. I realize the benefit of wallpaper hiding wires or imperfections. Anything else I should know? Any other thoughts on paint vs. wallpaper? Thanks!
  3. Elfprincess, thank you for the post. I will be sure to share as soon as I have "met the quota" of post
  4. Welcome, I am new to the group too. Your house is nice. Can't wait to see more.
  5. Your staircase is awesome. Worth the time investment.
  6. Moonberry, your dream build is very specific. Is that a real thing?
  7. I am located in Nashville. I believe Memphis is about 3 hours away. Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
  8. Hi all, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I put together my first dollhouse at the age of 12 or so. Then, attempted to build another in my late twenties but 3 kids and work interfered. I recently got the itch again and am so glad I am making another attempt. My current project is the The Willow. A week and a half into the build, I am very pleased with my progress. I hope to share the photo timeline very soon. Thanks!