• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Laura
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

758 profile views
  1. Great, thanks for the advice. I have an 11 yr old daughter who is fascinated by the house, and to my secret annoyance, plays with it even while it is under construction..... I made her one when she was 4, which is of course wrecked. The Glencroft is MY house, pout. However, she will probably be opening and closing the door, so I have to find something that won't chip off.
  2. Hello, the brass hinges on my front door are really...shiny. They seem too fake to be real. I want to 'antique' them, and make them look old and aged. What would I use to paint them and 'scuff them up'? Will Acrylic work or should I use oil paint? Any suggestions? Thanks Laura
  3. AMAZING. What an incredible job. I am also making a Glencroft and I love to look at other's interpretations for inspiration. WOW. The shingles are great.
  4. I am also making a Glencroft. I am using paperclay for the exterior. The Interior of your house is AMAZING! So incredibly neat. I love it!
  5. Hi, Just thought I would introduce myself. I am from Canada and I have almost finished my first Greenleaf dollhouse. I've really enjoyed making it. I have customised the exterior quite a bit. My family thinks I am crazy, but I just love it. Winters up here are pretty brutal, so it's great to stay inside on a cold evening and work on the house. I'm dying to show it off to other miniature enthusiasts!!! When is the Spring Fling Contest 2014? Is it open to Canadian residents? Laura