• Last visited

43 Excellent

About Smallscale

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://halfscalefairfield.blogspot.com/

Profile Information

• Interests
    My interests are building dollhouses in 1:12 scale and 1:24 scale, needlepoint, cross stitching, knitting, hiking, scuba diving, sailing just to name a few!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Katy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,381 profile views
  1. I've used them in a half scale house in the kitchen and on a fireplace. I didn't grout mine. I think the tiles are great. As mine were the small ones they were not that easy to cut I had to have hubby use his bench grinder.
  2. Smallscale

Trim and paint

Looks great! What an awesome addition to the house!
  3. Smallscale

Half Scale San Francisco Row House

I fell in love with the Half Scale Queen Anne by American Craft Products. I spotted one on eBay as the company that made this house is now out of business. I missed out on winning it by a few dollars. So...This is my attempt at a scratch built half scale San Francisco Row House.
  4. It's sandeply plywood from Home Depot. 2x4 sheet for just under $10. It took 2 pieces. It looked better than the birch.
  5. Smallscale

Seating area

Wow this is amazing!!!!!!!
  6. Lucky for me is a rainy day so I get to work on my fling Working on a ceiling treatment and I love it!
  7. Smallscale

Spring Fling 2013

My first fling. What it will be you will have to wait and see!
  8. Started work on the fling this weekend. So excited to see it come together. Lots of work to do. I will join in on the saw, sand, glue chant. LOL
  9. Super excited opened the kit today! Not quite ready to start as I am waiting for a ______ to come from overseas. After working in 1/2 scale and 1/144 scale this seems huge! I love it though!
  10. Ok I want to join in the fun too! Time to commit. I hope I can meet the deadline. I have a theme picked but the design keeps changing
  11. Smallscale

Img 1701

Amazing woodwork!