Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Melanie
  • Country United States/Canada
  1. Bishop Show - Chicago Fall 2013

I wish I could go but moving expenses are killing me at the moment. If I should win lottery in next 24hrs I will be there!! Have fun Brae make sure you post your finds!
  2. I wish I could go but up here in Alberta we are starting to melt which comes all the spring repairs!!!!! Please take pictures and post I would love to see some of the beautiful miniatures!
  3. Carson

Wow this is beautiful!!! More pictures please!!!!!
  4. Online Miniature Show - Today & Tomorrow

Wow!! I love this!! Thanks for sharing this with us!
  5. Just reminder the Baltimore Miniatures Festival at Crowne Plaza 2004 Greenspring Drive Timonium MD is this Sunday the 11th this is one of Molly Cromwell Shows and it is alot fun!!! I will post pictures after the show for everyone to see!
  6. OMG...Guess what happened to me...!!!

Amanda you made me laugh!!!! Those are cute!!
  7. Cambridge Rehab Pic

From the album Cambridge Rehab

8. Cam 3

9. Cam 2

10. Cam 1

11. Hiding Miniatures, a New Twist 1/29/10

I also do alot craft fairs and sell alot of my stuff I have made there is always something that has place in my heart and is hard to part with but I do it so I can buy new supplies and Dora kuhn house! Still I always know what I will watch leave my table first last year it was my favorite dinning table and chair set a woman bought it even before the craft fair opened but made me happy to see it leave with someone who admires something I treasure. This year I am sure it will be my greenhouse! Her is a picture, I spent hours on it and wish I could keep it but if i were to keep all my art I wouldn't have a place to sleep!
  12. Dora 2

From the album Dora Kuhn

13. Dora 1

From the album Dora Kuhn

My New Bavarian Dollhouse for my Dora Kuhn collection!
  14. Cambridge Rehab

My 8 dollar Cambridge!
  15. Tysons Corner VA 2011 show?

Tysons Corner Show is getting closer and closer to the date!!! Here are some pictures of last years show to get you into the mood! From my album http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l444/westlog/Tyson%20DH%20Fair%202010/