About ~Sydney~

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

994 profile views
  1. Thank you for the replies! I too got that great catalog:) I am expecting my tax return and need to furnish my Foxhall. Some of it anyway:P I will be ordering some from Ernie, some from the Emporium. I am excited:)
  2. If you are in the US have you ordered from them? It says if you spend $100, you get free shipping. Is that for people in the US too? I can email them I guess, but thought I woudl ask here first. Lots of their things are a great price and very cute. Thanks!
  3. Did the Christmas one come out yet? I am wanting that baby grand piano that plays music. Its only about $40 and I want it. I coudl spend a fortune in that catalog. I now want the gingerbread christmas tree too!
  4. I am looking especially for something to make a border of strawberries in my kiychen. I googled, but got so many hits I was confused. Does anyone have a link I could use? Thank you so much!
  5. I JUST watched this this weekend. I was so grossed ou that the horrible guy was a dollhouse builder. I had read the book a few years ago. He then says that he "turns all the banisters himself" and I said to my husband, "He did NOT, I built that one and they come ready made". LOL I'm a dollhouse geek. I was still excited to see houses. RGT made them all I think. I think it was a very well made movie, it sure made me cry! I have four daughters and it hit me kind of hard.
  6. I love this and I think I will use this idea in my Victoria's! I have been struggling with the bathroom and was going to ad another divider, but had issues with the window. This is perfect! Where did you find that bathroom set? I love it! Sydney
  7. I have more houses than I can handle now, but I know that with a family, expensive items can be a stretch. I do kind of want the Beacon Hill though!
  8. I was searching Kmart.com for those Calico Critters dollhouses for little girls. They did not have them, but I did find several Greenleaf kits, Beacon Hill and several others, plus the GL furniture kits. What is REALLY great is that Kmart is one of the last stores that offer Layaway! You have eight weeks to pay, four payments, so if you are looking to buy, this might be ideal! They offer online layaway as well. I'm not sure if you all know this, so I thought I would pass it along! Sydney
  9. I had one as a child. http://openlibrary.org/books/OL3195010M/Cy...ng_book_1_to_10. This was the book. It had an adorable picture of a mouse with a thimble etc. This illustrator draws lots of mice like that. I will try to find the picture...
  10. I want this one. https://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/Index...asp&P=72112 Do you like them and reccomend them? Thanks!
  11. So I posted last week about the RGT Foxhall I got. I am amazed at how huge this house it! I was so lucky to find one done so well. Anyway, I am brainstorming what to do with all these rooms, and I got the idea for a small apartment in the attic for the maid. I could put in a small bathroom and maybe a tiny stove/sink. Any thoughts? I could make it her own, a house inside a house sort of. Sydney
  12. Maybe if I thin it out?I shoudl use wallpaper paste, but I won't be able to get any this weekend. Thanks in advance! Sydney
  13. ~Sydney~

My houses

Assorted pictures of my houses or dream houses
  14. I just loved this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnCOf2XWiYY
  15. I was thinking about the roof...I don't want shingles on it, but don't really want it smooth. Any suggestions? Can I Stucco a roof? I will have to look at other real life houses from that era/style. I am going to have the roof a charcoal color and the house white. It seems traditional and I love the look. I promised myself not to touch it till I finish my Victoria's... Karin_Thanks! Thats a good idea! I intend to put only hbs gift certificates on my wish list for Christmas. I doubt anyone will do it though. People always give me cash which is great, but with four kids you know where it goes! diapers or into the gas tank!