Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Mary
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. What a delightful beach scene. Thanks for sharing it. Your attention to detail shines! Mary
  2. What a fun idea! I love the idea of stone floors. Enjoy your project. Mary
  3. The haunted house is one of my favorites.. you have reminded me to buy it and start early for this coming Halloween. Thanks and keep sharing your pictures.
  4. Thanks for sharing the colors you used on the Painted Lady, It looks great!!! Very detailed with all the trim. I can't wait to see all your pictures. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
  5. Great find in the miniature world...makes me want to go shopping more often. Thanks for sharing.
  6. The Palace is fantastic!!! What a great project and big undertaking. I can't wait to see more pictures. Thanks for sharing.
  7. Thanks Chris for sharing your pictures. The fairies are so cute and especially like the pic of them in the plant. Keep up the great work, sounds like you are really enjoying miniatures.
  8. Always enjoy reading everyones comments and can not believe how much information I take away and use with my miniature projects. Thanks
  9. The Glencroft is a wonderful house to work on. Just remember, every project in miniatures require so much patience. Good luck and let us all know how it is going. Have a great day.
  10. Thanks for all the ips on finishing the edges. I think I will try the wood suggestion..It might work best for my project. Have a great day.
  11. I love the changes you made. I agree it is frustrating when things need alot of work to get it ready for our finishing touches. Yhant s the part I love !! Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
  12. My addiction is to all things miniature. I find my self loosing track of the time when I am working on a project. I enjoy looking at real life things and trying to make them in miniature. Have a great day.
  13. Amy...you are a great teacher to undertake this project, but how rewarding it will be. Who knows you may be teaching one of our future miniaturists. Keep up the great work and have a great day.
  14. Thanks or sharing the video of the treehouse..it is great and so detailed. What a huge undertaking.
  15. Mike...your work is very detailed and only 3/8" long that is very little....great work !! Thanks for the wonderful tip and have a great day.