About morelli7

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Donna
  • Country
    United States
  1. Here are some pictures (I hope they work!) of this mystery house. I haven't done anything to it yet.
  2. Hi, I'm Donna. I've been fascinated with all things miniature most of my life. I've built 4 dollhouses as well as numerous roomboxes. I recently found an odd dollhouse structure in my attic and am trying to do some research on it. My dollhouses have been in storage for about 5 years and I am currently restoring them to their former glory. Glad to be a member!
  3. Thanks for the replies. I do have a bunch of pictures so I'll post them as soon as I can. The boxes I have contain pieces, like miniature boards. This dollhouse is built like a real house, which makes it so odd. No plywood sides. It actually has wall studs and the outside clapboard is put on board by board. I have two boxes of these boards and trim, an opening bay window and a door. On the front of one of the boxes it says "Fun for the whole family! Learn carpentry!" The roof looks like it will be made board by board as well. I have all the instructions, and it even gives you different floor plan ideas. It is the oddest thing. The shell of the house is constructed and someone has put down some tile in the kitchen. It has little closets built in too, just like a real house.
  4. I found a partially assembled Real Scale Products Co. ranch style dollhouse kit in my attic. It appears to be complete with instructions and all parts, trim, etc. It's really incredible. Looks like a real house construction with floor joists, spaces between the walls, etc. I can't find out anything about this company online. The instructions are dated 1960 and it is House Kit 2436 Cabin Kit 1624. It comes with various floor plan layouts and you lift off the roof to see inside. Does anyone know anything about this dollhouse or company?