Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Jennifer
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1,400 profile views
  1. Thank you, all. Kathie - if they are not sold/picked up by the end of the month, they will be sold with the estate, or donated to whichever organization is willing/able to come and get them prior to the house changing possession. The house itself will likely be bulldozed (lovely lot, crumby house), and my worst fear is that they will simply be left inside the house when that happens. Neither I nor my mother are the executors of the estate, and therefore, these things (and timings) are out of our hands. Karin - I believe that it was built from Doll Domiciles plans, though I'm not sure which plan.
  2. Hello All, While I'm fairly certain that none of you live around here, I thought I'd post in case some of your know someone (or someones) to pass the information on to. Of all of the houses that my mother and I were bequeathed, we have three (plus four extended roomboxes) that we need to find new homes for... by May 31st. Help us if you can! The Large Blue Victorian: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/edmonton/large-blue-victorian-1-12-dollhouse-8-rooms-750-obo/592731803 The Yellow Farmhouse: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/edmonton/yellow-farmhouse-1-12-dollhouse-250-obo/592732454 The Completed Brimbles: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/edmonton/general-store-dollhouse-1-12-scale-brimbles-150-obo/592733103 The Extended Room Boxes: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/edmonton/4-extended-miniature-displays-roomboxes-40-each-obo/592733490 Thank you for passing the information on to anyone you know!
  3. With 7 pages on the topic, why do I feel like no matter what the Spring (or whatever season it ends up being) Fling kit is, it and the HBS Creatin' Contest are going to see a lot of steampunk from this crew?
  4. A little late? I'm usually not allowed to call you after 9pm... As for me, I'm up late, and then a few times during the night, and then try to get a nap during the day. Silly baby, ruining any chances I have of solid sleeps. Right now, working on a surprise dollhouse for my step-daughter's birthday has me working on miniatures every other week, or otherwise it's only during school hours or after bedtime. If she goes to a friend's house in the afternoon, I might get an extra couple hours on a small project that can be quickly thrown in a drawer, though. However, her mother's tendency to decide last-minute that she doesn't want her own daughter on weekends, holidays, or Spring Break has left the dollhouse in a Rubbermaid bin for three solid weeks now...
  5. It would depend on whether or not the seller has them available to US buyers, I'm guessing. When I search from the Canadian site, I have to check "worldwide" to get things from the UK site (and sometimes the US site) to show up. But it will only show me items that are from a seller who wants to deal with international shipping. For instance, on the front flash page (that highlights items), some of the boxes will be greyed out with a "This item is not available in your location." It's a small price to pay to live in the 'True North, strong and free.' ;) I'll take the hassle for the sake of my citizenship, hahaha.
  6. Yes, Holly, I was on the US site (something us .ca'ers have to watch out for), but as my location is Canada (Lene has a mailing address in the US, too), they aren't shown to me. It doesn't matter what I select (worldwide, North America, US, etc); I'd have to change my location. I just might have to create a fake US address just to see though (especially with all of this suspense built up)! Thanks to everyone for input and suggestions! [Nope. Tried using a real US address (I had bought and sent something to a friend in VA once, and her address was still available as one of my shipping addresses), and it still doesn't show, I'm guessing just because it knows I'm not in the states; I'd have to make a new account, or change my residential address to the US.] Brae - if possible, in the future, see if there's any option that limits to US buyers? I know that the shipping would be higher here - we're used to it, ha! I just know that all of your things tend along the lovely end of the spectrum...
  7. And all we can see from clicking on the username to view the profile (selecting just auctions also shows 0 results): **Edit: From my mobile, I can only see 4 items, like Lene.
  8. It might be my being in Canada? I don't know. Oh, looks like Lene has the same issue. Here is what we get from the link
  9. Something's up with ebay and I can only few a few items via your profile there, otherwise it says that you're selling nothing. Is my ebay buggy, or have they all just sold?
  10. Barbara - I don't know where in Canada you are, but it was downright depressing here in Edmonton, hearing the wind pick up and then the snow start to come down with every consecutive baby-feeding last night. I'm not surprised, but I can still be disappointed... AND Happy Spring, nonetheless!
  11. That tower room just needs a spinning wheel and a bit of straw...
  12. All of these make me think of the Redwall books!
  13. It's not just America! Pinching was prolific here in Alberta in the 80's. I remember my brother and I being absolutely PANICKED if we didn't have something green to wear - my mom would usually make us a green felt shamrock to pin on. Yesterday, however, my step-daughter didn't care less. I'm guessing pinching doesn't go over well in the public schools these days...
  14. What are the differences between the Columbian and the Brookfield? Other than the style of the front door?
  15. No worries - my mom took it!