About gymmom1001

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Amanda
  • Country
    United States
  1. Has anyone tried making your own fixtures. Like buying the bulbs and constructing the other parts yourself
  2. For those of you who use electric, do you use round wire or tape wire? I have only used round wire and have no clue how to use tape. Also, where do you buy your lights from?
  3. That's awesome, I bookmarked it so I can order soon and put it back in the drawer until I start on her gym. Send like a fun project overall
  4. I might put him down there..depends on his mood..lol. There will definitely be mini reptiles in my houses, our the yards..Lol My oldest daughter is a gymnast so I have toyed with the idea of making her a mini wall hanging gym with hooks under for her medals...hmm down the road project..
  5. How can I do this? I want it to look like rocks, or flat stones for the foundation, what is the best method for this? I want it to be textured and look realistic. I was thinking about clay, but I don't know how I would get it on the wood. So suggestions?
  6. Well, worked on it a little more last night, when I should have been sleeping because I work today...Lol. but I just have so many ideas flooding my brain, it's hard to shut them down
  7. Well, worked on it a little more last night, when I should have been sleeping because I work today...Lol. but I just have so many ideas flooding my brain, it's hard to shut them down
  8. My job allows me to have a day or two off during the week usually, and when that happens the older two are in school, leaving me with only my son, hence minitime. Or after they go too bed at night. And awesome on the snake havanaholly.
  9. My job allows me to have a day or two off during the week usually, and when that happens the older two are in school, leaving me with only my son, hence minitime. Or after they go too bed at night. And awesome on the snake havanaholly.
  10. It will also have an elaborate front porch and balcony area....my mind is overflowing with ideas
  11. So I have started with my ideas today. What do you think.
  12. Hello, I am new tho this site and thought I would say hi to everyone and tell you a little about myself. I am 29 years old, married, mother of three children, ages 8, 6, and 3. I work more than full time as a hemodialysis technician. I love reptiles, yes even snakes. My daughter's both do gymnastics, the oldest does competitive. My youngest child is my son. I love miniatures and dollhouses, obviously..Lol. however the hubby says his house won't be covered in dollhouses, I say there is always the basement.
  13. Well I have a general floor plan idea drawn up, and I'm going shopping tomorrow....Should be interesting
  14. I am really considering bashing two rgt painted ladies together. I just have this really neat idea in my head for it...I just need funds...lol Darn money always stopping my fun
  15. I am ready to begin a brand new project, but I can't decide what to do. I am toying with the idea of custom building from the ground up, but have no idea what materials to use for the walls etc. Or would it be easier to just bash the hell out of a painted lady kit? I know I want something bigger than that. But I have tons of ideas swarming in my head both ways.....HELP