lisajo had the most liked content!

49 Excellent

About lisajo

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://onceuponadollcollection.blogspot.com/

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm new to Dollhouses and Miniatures, but I love them now. Other interests include Ball Jointed Dolls and other dolls, Knitting, Crocheting, Sewing, and many other craft projects.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Lisa
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

652 profile views
  1. There is not a local Miniatures Club here in Louisiana, but I just joined the local Doll Club and a lot of the members also have dollhouses and all kinds of miniatures in addition to their doll collections.
  2. lisajo

Rose Marie

My first dollhouse kit - House That Jack Built Rose Marie
  3. lisajo

Two room room box

This is such a beautiful room!!! What kind of dolls are on the sofa and chest?
  4. lisajo

DSCN2189

This is wonderful. I'd love to know how you put it together.
  5. lisajo

Dying Easter Eggs

Adorable scene!!! Is that a tiny doll on the right between Heather and Holly?
  6. Wow Debra! Amazing job! This is stunning! Do you mind if I copy your idea? My dining room needs a chandelier. You did a marvelous job painting it! Where do you get your pearlescent paint? I haven't been able to find it at Hobby Lobby. I like it with the extra pearls too. It gives it even more of a 3D effect. Did you make the mini candles for it?
  7. lisajo

Handmade Stove

Thank you Kelly! I made the knobs from silver polymer clay.
  8. lisajo

Handmade Stove

Thank you Selkie, Minis, and Jo! For each burner I used 1 silver bead, 2 stainless steel washers, 1 rubber O-ring seal, and 4 hooks from hook&eye closures. There are pictures and details of how I made the burners on my blog at http://onceuponadollcollection.blogspot.ca/2014/04/shabby-chic-kitchen-dollhouse-part-5.html
  9. lisajo

Exterior progress

Thank you Selkie, Alexander & Blondie!
  10. Thank you Rackey! I think it's just not white enough to be completely shabby chic. It does have a mix of country cottage too. I was trying to make my homemade refrigerator and stove have an old fashioned look and I think the 50's look comes from them (and the checkerboard floor).
  11. Thank you. I used the same fabric in the back of the kitchen shelving.
  12. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday looking for the gnomes, but sadly, there were no tiny gnomes at my Wal-Mart. otterine, Sanford is adorable! He and Roland Sneakypants look perfect together. So cute!