• Real Name
    Suzanne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,416 profile views
  1. SuzyQ

Azalea Festival

look at you go girl!!!! So glad you are doing well!!
  2. SuzyQ

Hello!!!

Thanks Kathy! Hope all is well with you!
  3. SuzyQ

Hello!!!

i just check out your Garfield. It's beautiful!
  4. SuzyQ

Hello!!!

Hey everyone it's SuzyQ! It's been so long since I have been on here. Just wanted to say hello. Our Poor Garfield still isn't finished. RayAnne got married and has moved to Florida to go to college and I put Mr Garfield under a sheet in the Garage Being on here again makes me want to get him back out. Maybe this winter. Hope all is well with everyone! Enjoy your day!!!Our
  5. SuzyQ

Mms picture 1

i have a haunted house that i won in a greenleaf contest a few years back. it is still in the box but it's going to be a no haunted house someday lol.
  6. SuzyQ

9-10-2006-01.jpg

hard to believe that my little darling working on this house is now a mommy herself and the Garfield still isnt finished <_<
  7. SuzyQ

Facebook?

Yeah ha ha I didn't know who Heidi was at first because she didn't have her usual picture of Audry Hepburn up yet ha ha ha.
  8. SuzyQ

WLS

Congratulations my friend!! I am just so happy for you!!!
  9. Just a word of encouragement. My Aunt had lung cancer in such a stage that she wasn't even going to have treatments. Her family encouraged her to give it a try. She has been cancer free for about 8 years or so now.
  10. thanks!! Yes it is much cooler and very easy to care for. I already need it cut again.
  11. SuzyQ

Facebook?

Thanks Wendy!!! I am a picture nut ha ha. If I ever come to your house you better make sure to have your albums out!!! RayAnne is doing better about her car. Her daddy wasn't too happy but he is ok now realizing that it could have been much worse. We take it tomorrow to have it looked at. She will have to put in some extra hours to pay for it.
  12. SuzyQ

Facebook?

I am soooooo hooked on Facebook. At first I didn't like it and liked My Space better. But now I hardly use My Space. I have met so many old friends relatives and classmates on there. It has been so much fun.