• Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Elisabeth
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2582 profile views
  1. Behr paint samples 99¢

Home depot has 8 oz paint samples for $0.99 with free shipping!   Not all of the samples ship free or are this cheap, but they have a great selection https://www.homedepot.com/b/Paint-Paint-Colors/BEHR-MARQUEE/BEHR-PREMIUM-PLUS-ULTRA/BEHR-Premium-Plus-Ultra/BEHR-Premium-Plus/N-5yc1vZcaw8Z7wpZ95sZc2lZgj7Z1z0q30f?NCNI-5&Ns=P_Top_Rated_Sort%7C1&AID=11210757&PID=552179&SID=V3IwUG53b0tNcXdBQUREb3Vta0FBQUNN&cm_mmc=CJ-_-552179-_-11210757&cj=true
  2. Taking the mystery out of punchneedle rugs

Thanks for this.  I've always wondered about it, and now I'm inspired to give it a try 
  3. I found a dollhouse!

Can't believe I found this partially built Walmer cherrydale in in someone's trash.  It seems to have all the parts except for 1 window.  I wish it weren't primed with dark paint, but I think I'll have to sand it all off anyhow because the wood isn't smooth.  Of course, I'm still rehabbing 2 other dollhouses and a new build only partially done, and we won't even talk about the unopened kits.
  4. Has anyone built this house before?

This is from laser dollhouse designs.  I hadn't built this particular model, but I have 2 of the 1/4 inch doll houses.  They are FANTASTIC!  Everything fits perfectly and is beautifully done. I used primer over the slight laser marks, and this worked fine without needing to wipe them, but if I'd have tried it had I known beforehand.
  5. Glencroft Reimagined

Can't wait to see it!  Please post lots of photos along the way.  The glencroft is my favorite dollhouse, but I definitely second what Elsbeth said.
  6. Swap time!

I'd love to participate in a swap!
  7. RE: Upgrade

After the upgrade, when I click on a topic, it takes me to the last message of the thread, rather than the first, and I have to scroll to the top. Has anybody else noticed this?
  8. Just bought a partially finished San Franciscan that seems to be complete. What have I gotten myself into?

1. jbnmini

A lot of fun! :D

9. My craft room is becoming a cat foster room. I'll be moving to the basement. Happy and sad

1. Cheverly

Aww, I certainly understand. But, how wonderful of you to open your home to cats in need!

2. Aquarius1

I suppose the basement isn't good enough for he kitty cats?

10. Happy Birthday Blondie!

Have a great one!
  11. The House

Great find! I never seem to have that kind of luck
  12. Finished 1/2 Scale Craftman Hill a RTG Craftman Bungalow

When can I move in?
  13. Finished 1/2 Scale Craftman Hill a RTG Craftman Bungalow

Beautiful! I've always loved this kit, and you've turned it into something really special.
  14. The backside of the stairs.

Very clever idea
  15. A dovecote?

I LOVE it!!! It absolutely does not take away from the house - which is pretty awesome, I might add. Please leave it. If you decide you don't like it, I'd be happy to take it off your hands