• Last visited

Community Reputation

209 Excellent

About LouMorgan

• Birthday 02/23/62

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location East Sussex England
  • Interests Motorbiking, building dollshouses and miniatures, cats, prison chaplaincy (pagan)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera No
  • Real Name Louisa
  • Country England

Recent Profile Visitors

1413 profile views
  1. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone, it's the Solstice for us but looking forward to Christmas as well. I've not been around much lately as I've had an operation on my arm so my plans to finish my dollshouse this year came to nothing, however on the plus side I have three months off work....paid and expect to be able to use my arm again in a months time so will be undertaking two months of "therapy" building my house I hope you all have a wonderful holidays and don't work too hard xxxxx
  2. 1:24 vampire

From the album Louisa's miniatures

I'm proud to present my 1:24 vampire who is going in my coffin made by Kate Pinsett in the UK. She will be displaying it in Miniaturia before sending it me if anyone over here wants to go and have a look.
  3. We are creating a moon garden for the front garden of the house, it will have all white flowers and shrubs, we are off to see the white garden at Sissinghurst castle created by Vita Sackville-West to get some ideas. The flowers are luminous in moonlight or at dusk and look quite magical. The back garden is more of a hot tropical, colourful and vibrant place, quite the opposite. It's nice to have the mix. http://www.invectis.co.uk/sissing/sswhite.htm
  4. Daily Exercise Journal

Have not done anu minis for a couple of months sadly as there is just too much work on with our remaining house renovation and garden which is large by UK standards and requires constant work. We're off to Amsterdam for a week's holiday, they have a tulip festival over there on at the moment and I want to get some specimens for my moon garden (all white flowers). And then off to Sissinghurst gardens for some ideas - they have a white garden there I want to look at. So much to do so little time :-)
  5. Stairs installed

Those floorboards are so pretty and shiny.
  6. 1:24 bookstand

Another of Andreas creation - lovely and tiny. She also sent me some free aged parchments handmade with my order which was a lovely surprise. Here is her blog link: http://andrea-thieck-miniatures.blogspot.co.uk/
  7. 1:24 Halloween jack in the boxes

Have finally arrived from Andrea Thieck in Berlin, they are gorgeous and actually work. I wouldn't want to shut the boxes too often as they are very delicate and tiny, I had to put on my magnifying glasses to get a good look :-)
  8. 5. Mia And Natasha, last night being 2 years Old

I love to see children with their animal friends, very cute.
  9. 4. Meet Mia Sciuto (2)

Lovely.
  10. 4. Meet Mia Sciuto (1)

Cute!
  11. Paddling!

Happy days :-)
  12. IMG 20140501 170514870 HDR

These are great, I love them. I guess I could do some 1:24 ones but would need smaller tubing.
  13. Vampire tower

Annoyingly I put in the wallpaper 20 years ago before this house was sent to languish in the attic but don't like it now and it is stuck on fast. Never mind, will think of some way to cover it all up.
  14. Clear acrylic that I painted like the night sky

I love this, I did a starry ceiling in my ritual room but not as detailed as this!
  15. Black Cat Landing - A Witch House

I want to live in a house like this.