Jackie
  • Country
    United States
  1. JJJ

Paint!

I like the yellow, looks good.
  2. JJJ

shell

Looks like your on a mission you've come farther then I have for my Orchid is still in the box. Will be my first doll house too. Can't wait!
  3. JJJ

upstairs center.jpg

Lovely! My dad use to always say, "it only takes a quarter more to go first class" Kat you sure are going a quarter more cause what you've done looks first class to me!
  4. JJJ

downstairs rt.jpg

I really like the idea of putting the stair case the way you have it. I've been thinking of doing that myself. Is that wallpaper above your chair rail? It looks so nice! I love the molding all around the floor and ceiling (nice touch) I can't wait to get started on my boutique.
  5. Soon I'll be working on my first house the Orchid (Concepts}. I've been thinking about it a lot and decided to turn the bottom floor into a Victorian Boutique. I'm very excited! I've been to hundreds of sites looking for items and have started purchasing a few things that I just can't live without. My Orchid is still in the box for my step-mom wants to do a house also, so I've bought another Orchid from ebay which hasn't arrived yet. Soon I hope to be posting pictures of hers' and of mine.
  6. JJJ

Hello

Thanks everyone for your great advice! I'll need all the advice I can get, since this will be my first dollhouse. My Orchid is here, happy dance! I haven't taken it out of the box yet, been just looking at it sitting on my table, kind of getting the feel of the house, know what I mean. ;) I'm taking notes on the things I'll need to get first... just getting my ducks in a row so to speak. I am so excited! Thanks Again Everyone, this is going to be so much fun!
  7. JJJ

Hello

No not yet though I've been waiting all day for the truck to deliver my new Orchid (Corona Concepts) I've been on this site for hours, reading I am so excited! I am interested in making my Orchid a haunted house or a Victorian.
  8. My name is Jackie I'm from Maryland. Nice to have found this site