LPCullen

Swap Moderator
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by LPCullen

1. I don't want to be too optimistic, but I've been watching Rocky use that leg we are concerned about a bit more. Yesterday I saw her put her weight on that leg completely (all of 4 pounds that is, LOL!) as opposed to just using it for balance. Please please please continue with the prayers and good wishes for her! I would so like to see her make a complete recovery--although we will love her and care for her no matter what. She is such a sweet kitten!
  2. From the album: Southern Christmas Show

More enchanted village entries.
  3. From the album: Southern Christmas Show

This was a really cool circus! I'm not sure of the scale though, but it had all the things in it that a circus does.
  4. Did Jimmy and Linda enter this show? Go check it out under News & Events!
  5. Every year in our city, they have what is known as the Southern Christmas Show. This is our 39th annual show, which features over 500 vendors and crafts people. Many people come and have booths, and they sell anything from crafts, florals, to Christmas items. The theme this year is "The World of Christmas". You can find more information at: http://www.southernshows.com/scs/index.php Also in this show each year there is something known as the Enchanted Village. This is a room full of dollhouses, roomboxes, and various minis made by local persons. It is not only a show, but a contest as well. I took pictures as I walked along, including the Show and the Village. So, think Jimmy and I entered? Guess you'll have to look at the pix to see, since I'm not saying, LOL! http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...m&album=531
  6. From the album: Southern Christmas Show

This is an egyptian room that I liked a lot.
  7. Welcome to the forum Grace! Although I have partially "restored" a Pierce, I have not built one from start to finish. But, lots of people on here have, so they should be able to help you along. Congratulations on the Pierce! It is a beauty!
  8. Well, she was sweet and demure. WAS. Not anymore though! She and Oliver wrestle like crazy, and she'll be hollering and I'll fuss at Oliver and he'll move away from her and turn his back and she jumps on him! Same with Bella and Hannah. If they don't want to play with her, she jumps on them, and she gives as good as she gets. She was my sweet little baby for a few days, but she wanted the others to play. Now she plays with them whether they want her to or not, LOL! I don't know that we're angels or anything else for taking care of all these little monsters. Maybe touched in the head would be closest to it ....
  9. LPCullen

Sweet Meka

Ellen, I'm sending my prayers and good wishes for your Meka too! Please keep us posted!
  10. Dunno what your swap item is Heidi. Send me a PM and tell me about it. Do NOT post it here though.
  11. Good luck with your mom's surgery Carrie! I'm sending good wishes and prayers your way.
  12. LOL! It's entirely possible that I forgot, but I don't remember you telling me certain ones, like Melanie ... but, with the new job, and all else, it's entirely possible that you did and I posted it and forgot ... It's worth the wait huh? I'm looking forward to it!
  13. LOL! I realized all that had already been made known when I went into the locked area to add in the persons whose boxes had arrived, only to find out that Nutti had already contacted someone to get them to update that. Nutti, in case I forgot to tell you, thanks for handling this for all of us! I am very grateful for you doing this for us!
  14. It's my understanding from Nutti that we are waiting for Tracy's items to get to her.
  15. And here are pix of Miss Ryleigh. She is in love with Oliver. When I got tired of how the others were treating her and I fussed at them and yelled at them, they began behaving, but Oliver has adopted her as his baby sister, as has Max, but I think he has adopted her as his baby child.... She sure has grown since I first got her!
  16. Rocky uses the one back leg that we are concerned about, but not very often. More to balance herself. I would like to see her use it more. I'll have to put her hat back on her in the morn when I put her salve on her, because I believe she has decided to groom her feet, and I don't want her doing that when the salve is on her. I've been taking her out on the back porch every day because Sammy and Darby sit there and stare in the door until I show them their sister. Then everyone is fine. Thanks for the hint on the aspirin and penicillin! The antibiotic that I am giving her I got from the vet, as well as the salve. Here is the young lady in question. She's a bit nervous about me taking her picture.
  17. This is the one that I have--the kit, not the built house. Tams, I believe Arrow is long out of business.
  18. Thanks for the advice everyone! I use a clumping cat litter. If the litter wasn't in the wounds areas, I would have left it alone. We put a little lukewarm water in the sink and put her back feet in the water. She took that like she has taken everything else so far--without complaint. I think she knows we're trying to get her well and protecting her while she gets well, so she does whatever we ask, LOL! Anyhow, we only put her back feet in the water, and then we wrapped her lower half in a towel and Jimmy snuggled up with her on the sofa while she dried. Then we put her salve on her. She does have a box with a nice thick fluffy towel in it for her to lay on! She likes to lay in the danged litter box though! Only thing I can think of is that it is like laying on the ground outside.
  19. Hey Tracy, help me out! That's an Arrow house, and one that I recently got too, I think. I'm wanting to say country manor, but I don't think that's right.
  20. WHERE ARE THE PIX!? YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!
  21. Wow! Beautiful houses Deb!
  22. It's looking good! Thanks for the pix!