• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Lawanda
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2679 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

Greek done.   Tomorrow,  kibbeth!!!!!!    Or German.     Love this place!!!!
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

I have tried twice on our FL trips to get there.  My famiy is haters.  Lol
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Made it to Mississippi.   Staying at Ramada a bit north of i10.  Only place he found  that allows fur babies.  Poppa didn't want to leave her alone  its our first trip since Miss Belle went over the rainbow bridge.   
  4. What's Considered Your First Dollhouse?

Newberg  was my first.  A San Francisco was my second, but it met it's demise at the hands of grandkids many many moons ago.  I only paid 15.00 for the kit at a garage sale in SOCA so I couldn't be too upset.
  5. 1:24 Scale & 1:144 Scale Lighting: How?

The micro mark catalogs have railroad size "rice" lights.   Might work on the micro house 
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Sounds like a wonderful day Kathie.  I love gas stoves.  I'm worried I won't find a house with gas when (if) we move.  I have an electric stove in reserve if we can find gas hookups Yes.....I now have 2 stoves (modern sorta).  It seems none of my spouse's cousins wanted their parents stove when they passed.  I casually asked at the reunion what they were going to do with it.     Mistake........ I got it.  It is modern but built to look like an old wood cook stove..    look up country charm stove  if you are curious.
  7. What's everyone working on?

Building a house.  Get them all the time, only t at one got away from the tweezers 
  8. What's everyone working on?

I am so ready to unpack my tools.   So today i made little tree ornaments out of clay.  They are to big for the houses, but might go on a little tree, if i had one.    Did make a mini snowman and tree for the gingerbread mini house.   (Again on pinterest)
  9. What's everyone working on?

Hope you get it out.  Had one get away from me.  Infection and surgery followed.  Finger is still messed up
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Holly,  check messages
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

They little "hole in the wall " Greek restaurant in Biloxi is super.  First time we went there, my spouse almost didn't park and started to drive off.   Oh NO, that wasn't gonna happen.  Well worth the stop.  
  12. What are you up to today? This week?

Then the Greek restaurant in Biloxi.   I so need a Greek fix.
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

Bingo Holly!!!
  14. What are you up to today? This week?

WHOOP!!!   Just might get me some kibbeth this weekend!!    Mr. (Not so) sociable and I are headed SOUTH  on Friday for a couple of days
  15. Southern California Miniature show by Tom Bishop

I just want to go home.  Lol