• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Lawanda
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2424 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

Today was 10+ hours on the road with my oldest daughter and granddaughter.   Tonight in Steubenville,  OH.  Tomorrow off to the Homer Laughlin factory.  My birthday present to my daughter,  she loves Fiesta ware.  The 2 of them will get a factory tour in the morning, my ticker keeps me from going .  Company rules.   After the Fiesta ware factory,  it's off to Roanoke VA, to Black Dog Salvage.  Just because we can.
  2. Where to purchase your Dollhouse?

Best buy.  Online only.  Got my Westville from there.  And 2 barns
  3. Stolen Miniature

That is just so wrong in so many ways.
  4. So glad she's been adopted.  I just don't understand why people toss them.
  5. Beautiful.  Love, love, the deep blue drapes
  6. Not a house for dolls, but a house for ponies!

Depending on what you want to spend, Steve Panner can make most animals.  He did my Angel Cat, and I love her.   FYI,  not cheap
  7. Alison Jr - First time build

I did, Sable.  I couldn't figure it out.  Lol.  I guess when I retired my computer skills retired too.  All smart phones are smarter than me.  LOL
  8. I haven't tried on my laptop in a while.  From my phone it's always a no go
  9. Alison Jr - First time build

I've been on here for  a few years and I can't navigate it yet, so don't feel bad
  10. mini subscription service- wouldn't it be nice?

I think there is one.  Emma Kaye talked about it.  I wasn't interested.  Unfortunately since her passing I can no longer get details.   Check Facebook mini pages, someone there might have info.
  11. What's everyone working on?

Wow!
  12. What's everyone working on?

Samwiches plated.  
  13. Which dollhouse would you live in?

Oh, that's hard.  But in the winter I'll be a show bird and move into the beach house,  in summer..... westville for now until my craftsman bungalow is built.   Actually though I'm going to live in all of them when I'm gone.  Lol.  Kids beware.
  14. What's everyone working on?

Today, even though the BBQ shack/restaurant is packed, the tater wedges and coke slaw servings are done.  Grilled cheese and BELT are in the oven.  (Pinterest)   Holly, you are thinking like me on the gift part. I'm kinda proud of them, since they are made from ugly grayish scrap clay.
  15. What's everyone working on?

I was playing with clay a while back. (Octopus  etc), had no clue what I was going to use them for.  Well went to Michael's yesterday in Paducah.   Made pins out of them.  Pics on pinterest.  Funny part,  I don't wear pins.