• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Lawanda
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1913 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Bug spray..   
  2. 10/16/09 Your Song?

Saw P,P&M when I was a brownie scout.  Our troop graced the cover of their Puff,45 cover.  I found sheet music with the photo on ebay.....it is now in my living room.   They have always been my favorite group. Of theirs..."Hurry down sundown", "Well, Well Well", and "Stewball".
  3. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

Nope..... lol. I can't find it. I think it's there under the stuff somewhere.   I clean after each project,  but never looks like it.
  4. Total newbie

Welcome from one Cali person to another.  What part of the state do you live in?
  5. Wonderful.  That could be my grandpa.   Just stick a little radio on the shelf and tune into bluegrass church songs.
  6. So how is the weather where you're at ?

I forgot where holly lives.  Stay safe both of you.. dental appointment can be rescheduled.  They probably won't be able to get there 
  7. So how is the weather where you're at ?

KathieB. ..hope you are high.  Dry is out of the question. ..stay safe
  8. Back with an Update & Another Question

I have a real  house with VERY small bathroom doors.   They cost more to replace than standard size.  Go figure.
  9. polymer clay experiment

So....today as I was waiting for him to get ready to "go runnin around"... I started playing with a bit of clay that was out.  I am no artist, and have only drawn one face in my life, .....I made a pudgy little head.  And a bit bigger one.  They aren't perfect, but I haven't smashed them yet.   They are on the "polymer clay" board on Pinterest if anyone wants to see.
  10. Glencroft!

Go look at moreminis blog.  She has been a great help to me.   If you see how it goes together,  it's easy to fix.
  11. Glencroft!

My next step in my glencroft build is the windows.  It has been relatively easy so far.  There are 2 roof beams. One in the center roo line and one toward the back of the roof (open side)
  12. I put a washer/dryer in a bathroom in my Arthur bash
  13. What's everyone working on?

You are hooked!!!!
  14. What's everyone working on?

Chimney done. Tried a different idea for "stone".  He said it looks like an old stone chimney.   Hope he wasn't fibbing 
  15. Hi!

They call to you, but never talk back.