• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Stephanie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2983 profile views
  1. Wow, haven't been on in forever, been very busy! I will be answering everyone's messages today, sorry I haven't responded. I've missed everyone! Have lots of pics to upload, too. The fairy house is almost done!

1. Digithead

Hehehe!! Can't wait to see the new "eye candy"!

2. Still sick!This is crappy. I haven't got to work on anything in a few days and I NEED to, you know? LOL!

1. Little Jupiter

I hope you feel better soon. :)

2. stefanib123

Thank you! I went to the dr. so hopefully this medicine will kick in.

3. Still sick!This is crappy. I haven't got to work on anything in a few days and I NEED to, you know? LOL!

4. I've been sick, haven't worked on anything. I did pick up some great things from the thrift store, though. I got a great book, McCalls Decorating Book from 1964 and its amazing! It has so many pics for inspiration and the back of it has tons of sketches, etc for the different styles and time periods of furniture. I've already found about 50 I want to copy. If you come across this book, get it!

5. some odd n ends for trade

I looked in your gallery and can't find a "trading post" or anything. Can you post a link?
  6. Hello from Central Kentucky

Another Kentuckian here! Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see some of your work.
  7. Hi, David, another Kentuckian here! I'm in Eastern Ky, Pikeville, you've probably never heard of it, LOL! Welcome to the forum!

8. Your bears are adorable! Have you thought about branching out to other items, such as mini rugs, doilies, etc? I'm trying to teach myself to crochet and its not going very well, LOL!
  9. Says listing is expired.
  10. I've been checking out your crochet, it is amazing! I'd love to learn how to crochet, do you think it'd be too hard to start with mini stuff?

11. Working on furniture for the fairy house today. Its so tiny, the 1:24 scale! I like it better than I thought I would, a little bit goes a looooooong way!

12. Hi, Patricia! Another Ky. girl here, welcome to the forum!

13. Ok, the fairy house is together! Working on furniture and landscaping now. This little house has been so much fun!

14. Okay, fairy house has taken over. It's made me push all projects to the side and me up at all hours of the night working feverishly!!! Maybe "fairy magic" is real? LOL!

1. LindaC

album or blog?? LoVe photos.

2. stefanib123

I will post some photos today. I've been thinking of making a blog, too. Mostly for people like me, that have no idea what I'm doing and learning as I go, LOL!

15. Okay, fairy house has taken over. It's made me push all projects to the side and me up at all hours of the night working feverishly!!! Maybe "fairy magic" is real? LOL!