One
  • Real Name
    Stephanie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3,396 profile views

About Me

I am brand new to the mini world! I am working on my very first dollhouse, a Tiffani that I bought at a thrift store. I always wanted a REAL dollhouse growing up, but never had one. So, I am finally getting my dollhouse! (Or should I say dollhouses? LOL.

I've always been a crafty person, I love scrapbooking, quilting, and photography. All of these hobbies are coming in handy with my dollhouse. I love making furniture, decor, etc myself. I am working on some mini quilts that are real quilts, just scaled down. Much harder than it sounds, LOL!

I am happily married, 35 years old, a mother of 2 and a college student. My son and I both are in college! Its hard doing it at this age, but I am determined to get my degree. I love animals, and have 3 Chihuahuas, 2 Boxers bulldogs, 3 cats, and bunch of fish. I also love to read, anything but romances! I live in Eastern Ky. way back in the mountains. Its a beautiful, wonderful place to live, although it can be inconvenient, hours from any malls, big stores, etc.

I don't know anyone that does dollhouses in real life, so I am always looking for new friends. If you are, too, send me a pm!