Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Kathy
  • Country
    United States
  1. I dont remember, but probably did use hot glue! Does it not hold? Or is it too permanent?
  2. The house is a bit of a mess! I assembled it yrs ago, without thinking about preliminary work.. Them I disassembled the gingerbread trim , etc.. For painting. Not sure what i need to do to get back into the project but Im looking forward to reading the instructions When they get here!!
  3. Thanks Holly and jb! I e mailed them the other day but didnt hear back from them yet, so I just called them and ordered a copy. Yay!!
  4. Where do I request instructions for my greenleaf price dollhouse, been in storage for a long time , mostly assembled but need the instructions
  5. Hmmm, i'll have to think about this some more! Still intimidated by wiring... I still have to get to take that first step. Diving into the project again... So busy ! Ha
  6. Any thoughts on battery operated lights?
  7. Thanks Holly! Leaning Toward the larger kit...
  8. Hi friends! Regarding electrical kits.... Greenleaf has a starter kit and then there is a "large" kit . The starter says it can wire 6 rms , and the large has Extra tape. More supplies Etc ...
  9. Thanks Everybody! For your helpful suggestions! I will definitely take advantage of your help when I have questions. Also will look forward to the Philadelphia miniaturia event this fall! Thanks NJ friend, Rackey!
  10. Thanks Cousin! I am afraid about electrifying! Intimidated! Ha
  11. It's Kathy again! I live in Mount Laurel NJ . ( Near Philadelphia) Are there any local supply stores in my area
  12. I would like to dust off my pierce green leaf Victorian house ! It is assembled but unfinished , I would like to electrify it. It hAs been sitting for years! Now I have young grandchildren and want to finish the project! I guess I need the instructions... Ha