• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Janet
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3099 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

I am more than certain that your "dog" members have been treated royally since day one! I am using the word dog but it goes way beyond that. They are family. You can tell by the number of replies to your post how important they are. A vet explained to me once what Janet so beautifully posted. That did provide comfort and a new perspective. I and many others feel the pain that you are going through. You will give to and provide to beautiful Wrigley exactly what he needs. But don't forget to take care of you too.
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It looks like there is some water damage and warping of the front board in picture #9
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Filing Domestic Claims What do you need to file a domestic claim? A Tracking or Label Number The tracking or label number is found on your online label record, package label, mailing receipt, or sales receipt. Tracking and label numbers are between 13 and 34 characters. Example: 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00 If you don't see a number like that, look for a string of 20, 22, 26, 30, or 34 numbers.     Proof of Value Proof of value can include: A sales receipt A paid invoice or paid bill of sale Statement of value and/or estimates of repair costs from a reputable dealer A credit card billing statement Receipt of costs incurred for reconstruction of non-negotiable documents Printouts of the online transaction identifying the purchaser and seller, price paid, date of transaction, description of item purchased, and assurance that the transaction status is completed Evidence of Insurance Purchased Evidence of insurance includes: The original mailing receipt issued at the time of mailing The outer packaging showing the names and addresses of the sender and the addressee and the proper label showing that the article was sent insured A printed electronic online label record or a computer printout from the application used to print the label and purchase the insurance  Sorry this didn't copy all. Couldn't delete Proof of Damage Photos that clearly show the extent of damage will help with your case. For damaged claims, you’ll also need to provide an estimate of the repair costs from a reputable dealer. If you received something damaged, please hang onto the original packaging and the damaged item until your claim is settled. You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office™ for inspection later. Please do not reship the package.
  4. Spacing the Siding

What are you using for siding?
  5. I’m looking for wallpaper. Any advice?

These four patterns with roses had 3-4 sheets available on Virtual Dollhouse   Doc2.docx
  6. I’m looking for wallpaper. Any advice?

This is not vintage but Itsy Bitsy had some beautiful rose floral papers. My favorite place to get them was from the following site. She no longer carries it but is selling what she has in stock. The number of sheets is listed. Scrool down past mini graphics. http://www.virtualdollhouse.net/VDSTORE/One_Inch%20Dollhouse%20Wallpaper.htm
  7. Vinyard Cottage

A beautiful build http://robincarey.blogspot.com/2008/11/vineyard-cottage.html
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I think his work is exceptional in terms of historical elements. He is able to not cram a dollhouse full of stuff to keep the perspective. When I think what the asking price on ebay for some houses are... http://www.historicdollhouses.com/   Link shows some of his other work.
  9. Do all Bespaq pieces have a sticker?

Most of the Bespaq furniture I've purchased had an oval sticker with the name on the bottom side. However they seem to dry out and fall off.
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

I once found about the same thing under a daughter's bed. The spaghetti had green fuzz on the top! Today, she is a great housekeeper.
  11. Can you post pictures of yours?
  12. Questions about my new laser cut Dollhouse kit... ??

What house is it?
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

This is a fun house to build. Nice kit. Made this for an auction. The name is Cheryl's Place, not Charyles Place.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-House-That-Jack-Built-Charyles-Place-Dollhouse-Unfinished-Birch-Wood-Sanded/122795635837?epid=27008819983&hash=item1c9730b47d:g:I      
  14. Ghost bride

What wonderful, detailed work! Beautiful.
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I made Cheryl's Place by House That Jack Built. Wonderful kit and wood.