The milled MDF sides were both warped so that the frame did not fit on the base and the floors would fall out before I could tape them. Gary at RGT was wonderful and sent photo instructions on how to wrap around tape to bring the sides in but it just wasn't working for me. I was really down as this kit is hard to find as it was a limited edition, and I loved the front entryway. As I was in the boiler room where my husband has his tools I saw these long clamps hanging on the wall that I didn't know he had so I thought I'd give it a try. The result was perfect!!
I also changed the color scheme. As much as I liked the Chippendale Rose, the more I looked at the house it wasn't pink. I settled on Wickam Gray with Hale Navy shutters, Monterey White(creamy white) for trim and a mahogany door. Pretty much like the picture and I had the grey here.