• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Janet
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2772 profile views
  1. Am I being too picky???

I would  at least call their customer service.
  2. Am I being too picky???

Unless I purchased it knowing it had defects, I find the condition of the stairs terrible. If sellers get away with this, they will keep doing it. If you bought these as stairs in good or new condition, they certainly are not. I would definitely contact seller to see what options he offers.
  3. Meet my special family

Here is Annie, my third rescue beagle. She reminded me of Grandpa Munster on the Adam's Family! Today I pick her up at the hospital following the removal of her R thyroid lobe and tumor, most likely malignant. The path report will tell a lot.
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I also sent her a message with a link to a house selling for $750. I did receive a reply back. "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately I do not have the certifications on the doll house, but have owned it for 33 years. While it is similar to the DuraCraft model, it is different in some of the details. Another interested party had emailed about it being "unfinished". It was a delibrate choice to just varnish the wood vs painting it. Also, there is a considerable number of furniture pieces and rugs that are not shown in the picture. I am most willing to accept a reasonable offer, as I am moving and cannot take it with me. Again, thank you for your interest" I don't think there is anything to convince her otherwise.
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It also is being sold as new. The roofing in the back is either a "new technique" called slapping on or done by someone without learning how to do it.
  6. Is there any give in the pieces where you could glue and clamp?
  7. 2 Odd sites - anyone know of them?

The first looks surprisingly similar to a site I ordered a Bespaq cabinet from. I wouldn't take a chance. It is based in China. No calls are answered. When my order came it was a man's billfold!! I filed a fraud claim at the credit union so I got my money back. I would stay away. They seem to use a format like the first link.
  8. Siding needed for Heritage dollhouse

http://stores.ebay.com/Manchester-Dollhouse-and-Wood-Works I just looked at siding wasn't listed.
  9. Painter's Palette paint in RGT Blue?

What is it?  
  10. OK, I got two!

Gray and mint green-no pink.Looks to me like the toe is grey with nap going in different direction.
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

You could try straining plain Greek yogurt for at least 3 hours. Can use cheesecloth or  paper towel in a strainer
  12. What are you up to today? This week?

Armenian cooking has many of the same dishes as Greek cuisine Here is a good Tzatziki recipe. 1 1/2 c whole milk yogurt 1/2 large cucumber seeded (and I peel) grated and drained 2 large cloves garlic minced 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil 1 TBS white vinegar 1/2 tsp salt Combine yogurt, garlic, oil vinegar and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Then add drained cucumber.  
  13. Questions about Painting MDF!!

I built Wentworth Court from Dollshouse Emporium and found I was able to successfully do most of the wall painting and papering before constructing. What house are you going to build? http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=68063
  14. Blue Ribbon at the State Fair

Congratulations!! 
  15. Shipping question

Glad it worked out for you. I actually thought of him when I got my quote!!