• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Janet
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2475 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

House may be from 1909 but I doubt the furnishings are. Kitchen is too modern. 
  2. Scale issue/Toilet

In some houses I've gone with a twin bed instead of double. 
  3. Reviving childhood foursquare

Welcome.Love that you are resurrecting your house, Look forward to pictures of its progress! 
  4. Does anyone know this house

Great bargain! One of my favorite houses.Made one for a granddaughter. Is the inside of your completed or unfinished?
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Handley House washer and dryers are wood. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOLLHOUSE-WASHER-DRYER-SET/142341672085 Town Square are metal (and pricey)            http://www.achildatheart.com/item/Dollhouse-Metal-Modern-Washer-or-Dryer-3964
  6. Stairs ???

With the house I'm working on, I didn't like the plain stairs that came with the kit and I also have trouble with spindles. I purchased a pair of assembled stairs and cut the width to fit. Did this with the second floor also but a cheaper version. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=128162        (First floor stairs)   (Second floor stairs)
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Did you build the 1:12? I did the 1:24.
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

If you add in the Bespaq component kit to complete, the kit would cost about $680.00 as the component kit alone is  $418. This is for half scale. Believe the 1:12 has been discontinued.
  9. Needs railings and spindles

Very striking! Love the wall paper.
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

You didn't screw up and I wasn't offended. It's just there are reasons why one was $15 and the other one over $900. That's all.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Artisans like Gerald Crawford do command those prices. You would see the difference between this highboy and the other that sold for $15.00 if you saw them in person. There is no way I could afford his highboy but I do appreciate and love looking at it and works of other artisans at this level of expertise.I found this written from back in the late 1980s. "Crawford, the official miniaturist of the Winterthur Museum and Gardens in Delaware, creates furniture that not only looks authentic but employs construction and decorative details found in full-size originals: hand-turned chair legs, dove-tailed drawers and petit point upholstery. Tiny Grandfather Clock "Gerald built a grandfather clock last year that actually runs," said Eleanor LaVove, curator and director of the museum. "He didn't think he'd sell many of them; then 22 were sold at $2,000 or more each. They're expensive, but they're truly collector's items."
  12. New Member from Michigan

Welcome Morgan. I am from West Michigan. Where in the mitten do you live?
  13. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

Love your space Anna! So neat and organized.
  14. What's everyone working on?

Thank you Roxy! The roof will be a dark grey-black shingle. I love 1:24 also but my hands prefer 1:12!
  15. 005.JPG

I got these at Miniature Marketplace. They're made by Laser Tech and come in a package of 14. I removed the very center of the design.