• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Janet
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2387 profile views
  1. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

Love your space Anna! So neat and organized.
  2. What's everyone working on?

Thank you Roxy! The roof will be a dark grey-black shingle. I love 1:24 also but my hands prefer 1:12!
  3. 005.JPG

I got these at Miniature Marketplace. They're made by Laser Tech and come in a package of 14. I removed the very center of the design.
  4. 009.JPG

From the album Chateau de Champlain

Playroom
  5. 005.JPG

second floor stairs
  6. 001.JPG

Shutters installed
  7. What's everyone working on?

The fretwork I used was from LaserTech. Luckily it came in a package of 14 and I needed 13. Broke one in removing, Love to see yours when done!
  8. What's everyone working on?

I have finished repairing my mistake with the louvered shutters and they are now on the house. The second floor stairs are done (except for a little sanding and touch up that I saw in the picture that needed doing). The playroom is wallpapered. I really am procrastinating with the crown moulding. For some reason it keeps telling me the playroom image is too large even though it isn't as I edited it.
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

I knew the shutters would always bug me unless I made them correct so I carefully pried the louver wand off,cleaned up and repainted. Now have to re glue the wand and touch up. Then they can go on the house and I'll be happy!!
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

11. What's everyone working on?

I finished wallpapering the playroom in the Chateau de Champlain and started on some exterior work. Back roof piece is attached and exterior window frames glued in. The nine pair of shutters I did paint "Heritage Brick" instead of navy. Then I painted and glued in 18 louver wands on the lower half.. As I was coming in our front door and looked at our shutters I realized I glued them so the louvers are facing up instead of down. They may just stay that way!!
  12. Stencils for Miniatures

I used just regular stencils to create a stenciled rug. Just looked at designs till I found the right size.  
  13. Shutters

Here is a great site for help in building. http://moreminis.blogspot.com/2007/09/storybook-cottage-day-1.html#.WSYSVuvyvIU
  14. Shutters

I don't know how the bidding went but it sold for $800.00. Working on the Chateau de Champlain for the next one. It's a school auction where grandchildren attend.
  15. Shutters

I have always used Aileen's Tacky Glue to attach shutters that abut the window frame. The house I'm working on now the shutters are attached to the window frame itself so the shutter is glued to the window frame and a support.