• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Janet
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4327 profile views
  1. Color Choices Real and Mini Houses

Just Beautiful!!
  2. My Mother's Childhood Home in 1/12th

At least have their photos in the house!
  3. I haven't but will start. Have one going to an auction in Oct. I am including the building instructions with the house. Didn't really think about it before. More like "made by the old lady in the midwest"!!
  4. Winchester

That surprises me. I thought they were basically the same house except for the top configuration.
  5. Winchester

Have been working on the porch area. Stained doors. put in the floor and added some trim. I am having a hard time understanding the directions ( I seem to need a little more direction!) so I decided to do the best I can by the directions and looking at pictures enlarged.    
  6. Winchester

Me too! I am just getting the basic rooms done and then will decorate add things as I go along. So I have 5 down, eight to go!!
  7. Winchester

Lately I seem to do more looking and staring than actual working! I finished papering and flooring the sewing room. The floor I white washed. I managed to put the mangle in the kitchen back together and so far nothing has fallen off. It is from the Phoenic Model Development mangle kit.  
  8. Completed bed

Beautiful!
  9. French Quarter House

. I think that you will find that in the French Quarter. Really like what you are doing!
  10. Parchment

Better! Maybe more of a creamy color, that has a bit of yellow.
  11. Test Window and Shutters

The grey bothers me.I can see  a cream color with the green shutters.
  12. I bought an RGT Queen Anne kit!

I can feel your excitement!! That's neat.
  13. Minimum World

I've ordered from both Minimum World and Dolls House Emporium and didn't find shipping a problem.
  14. Please help ID this Dollhouse

If they are the same house, it must have a name or plan number.
  15. Please help ID this Dollhouse

Looks different to me. The above isn't sided, different roof, attic area missing (no reason not to show), window frames appear different.