Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

409 profile views
  1. So beautiful!!! I love the details you put into this. Inspired me to keep working on my Fairfield--two years and I'm still working on it!
  2. Wow! This is really incredible; BRAVO!!!
  3. ruby76

Playing

Looking great! You've inspired me to get back to my Fairfield, which I've been working on for the past year. Looking forward to more pics of your progress:)
  4. ruby76

Loved all your pics! I'm working on a Fairfield too and it's great to get inspiration:)
  5. Thank you so much GirlPiper, Kathie B, and fov for the helpful advice! I already cut out the siding, but I'll definitely wait to glue it on until after assembly. Hopefully I'll make some progress this weekend and have pics to show you all. Have a wonderful week!
  6. Hi All, I'm new to this forum, and am working on my first Greenleaf dollhouse. It's my second house--I made a RGT house for my nieces and am now addicted! I am adding siding to my Fairfield kit (the 4" X 24" sheet kind) and just cut out all of the pieces. Should I glue it on now or wait until I glue the main structure together before attaching the siding? Any advice would be greatly appreciated:) Thanks!