• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carmen
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3599 profile views
  1. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

Hi Mike, if you are reading this, you know me and all of us enjoy and like every minute that you share with us, with your comments, creations, sales, and everything in between. I don't mind your "I'm in-I'm outs", I wish the I'm outs never happen, but I certainly LOVE your I'm ins!! They always give me hope and happiness!! 
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

totally agree Carrie and Susan, sadly this will be one of those cases that we will be guessing what happened with these windows and doors. I wold have go if it would have been closer, but 6 hours driving to find exactly who knows what is not my kind of adventure!! lol, oh well!
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Maybe, but in my book unopened means sealed. I would ask if i were to get it, just in case.lol
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223440480897?ul_noapp=true This cute kit I have never seen before. What puzzles me is how it is unopened but the instructions are outside  
  5. 30+ years old DollHouse

The interior should be amazing... great find!
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Plus the shipping could be expensive these days! Yes, I am! I already have all the kits, but I am watching for some other people that are still hunting for some kits, like my friend Donna that needs the Seaside kit and the Victorian Bay kit. I saw the trio and I was bidding but it got too high for my blood! It sold for over $130! One kit that I would like is the Savannah from Laser Tech. 
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

LOl!  Driving 3 hours each way doesn't make it easy, I think I will pass, but somebody closer should rescue this lot.
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Carrie, I am plop! please clarify because I was considering getting this lot, and maybe somebody else as well! If it is your stuff, no way!
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Fancy Houseworks windows and doors lot outside of Chicago. I don't understand everything that the seller is saying on this post, but if anyone is close and likes this style it might be worth to try to figure it out. https://lasalle.craigslist.org/mat/d/kewanee-dollhouse-parts/6833957187.html
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I definitely would get this one if I were in the west coast. Nice chance to own a Granville, maybe for $80 since they are considering offers!
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

For the General Store lovers, this is a rare one...https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEE-WARDS-DOLL-HOUSE-KIT-WESTERN-STORE-FRONT-VINTAGE-NEW-OLD-STOCK-WOOD-LEEWARDS/372613184858?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
  12. Great Loss For A Small World

Had I heard of it before, I would have give it my support. Maybe there is still chance to do it with using the right channel to advertise the project and gain more support. I would be in.
  13. Showcase Our Miniature Finds

I had no idea, good to know, thanks Holly! I still can't upload the 144th scale Westville kit picture, it says that there was a problem with the upload, but doesn't say what. The size is right.
  14. Showcase Our Miniature Finds

I won a 1/144 scale Westville little kit on Ebay. It's the first time that I see a Greenleaf kit in 1:144 scale, are there anymore? (I tried to post pictures of the kit but something guffy is going on and I can't)
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wao, we look at dollhouses hundreds of times and every time we realized how amazing every thing is. I have seen multiple times the 1/144 Gingerbread house and also the Duracraft Alexandria kit, and never before noticed the similarities between them. Thanks Matt!