• Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carmen
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2628 profile views

Beautiful work, I like the concept.
  2. miniature shops in Chicago area?

I have been planning to go to Lollys for a long time now, but no chance yet. I hope I can make it before it closes like all the others.
  3. miniature shops in Chicago area?

Lollys in Elgin Oakridge was big, but now is basically online, very few stuff on their physical store In Milwaukee, the last brick and mortar has tons of stuff, I go there all the time and is still full of stuff, old and new, very friendly staff (1.5 hours from downtown Chicago)
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

You're welcome!  Ebay is giving 15% off everything, using the code PSPRINGTIME during the checkout (minimum $25 purchase). It ends today at 10pm eastern time (9CT, 8MT, 7PT)
  5. Atlanta folks

I am very happy that you two are OK, hopefully everybody else is also Ok!
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Sheila is back with a bunch of discontinued, Bespaq, Reutter minis with a 0.99 bidding start
  7. Atlanta folks

What happened in GA??
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

For some reason it is not calling me loud enough, it is an awesome deal, but when I think how hard it is to pass it on when we need to do so, I decide not to get it is the best. I rather use some $ for my trip to the Chicago show next month, hehehe
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The Barstow Belle Lawbre house's price went further down....very tempting....
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I looks a lot like an Artply Barrington showing from the left side... 
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

For the 1/2" scale lovers....
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I told her that Holly, I also told her to contact Miniature Magazines to have it published. More exposure will increase her chances of a better sale. I also told her that the house belong in a Museum, but I don't know how this works, if they pay her, if the house is donated. Anybody who knows better should tell her. I would love to see this house somewhere in person. 
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

These are more pictures of the Lawbre Glen Cove Villa at Craigslist. It is selling for 35K, but I believe that this dollhouse belongs in a museum. Wao!  
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I found it. It is the Glen Cove Villa of Lawbre.
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I have been trying hard to figure out which house this $35K is, but I am already thinking that maybe is not a Greenleaf after all. The Duracraft Queen Anne has some resemblance, but maybe she made some alterations to whatever the original kit was. Two clues are the top triangular part on the first picture, and the small gingerbread piece behind the door also on the first picture. Hmmm