• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Cheverly
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

6,882 profile views
  1. Apologies, CJ. I must've read your post too fast. The sentiment is the same, of course.
  2. HAA! I love big. My craft room would tell me to knock it off if these walls could speak.
  3. I REALLY like the way you've added the space between floors. Truly inspired.
  4. The bathroom is divine!
  5. Cloudbound, do you still need pics/dimensions? Let me know!
  6. If you're still looking, I have the FH-500 instructions I can scan and email to you. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot them over.
  7. Wow! I was impressed before I knew it was half scale! Nicely done.
  8. Haha! I spend most of my time working at work while dreaming of my houses. Welcome to the club!
  9. This. I just deactivated my Facebook account for this very reason. So sorry to hear about your MIL. Mine recently broke her hip. It's so hard to watch them decline, and to see the emotions DH goes through. Prayers to you and your family.
  10. Ah, so glad you're going with the fabric. The gauze on your site gave me twitches. It will be GORGEOUS.
  11. Oh thank goodness. I've been away a while and when I found this thread I panicked that I wouldn't be able to see the amazing work Amy and I were discussing last weekend. So, thanks, welcome back, woohoo! Now I'm off to stalk peruse your galleries.
  12. Muahahahaha!!!! Her poor mother might get sucked in too. :)