LadyGunn

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by LadyGunn

1. There's a process to it but I'd be glad to show you how we did it. :)
  2. LadyGunn

String of lights

From the album: Nebraska State Day Projects

Screened porch project from Nebraska State Day 2015
  3. From the album: Nebraska State Day Projects

4. From the album: Nebraska State Day Projects

5. Since returning from vacation, I've been cramming on the three projects that need finishing before going to the state fair the first half of next week. And we're gone all day tomorrow and some on Monday. I swore up and down last year that I'd be on the ball and ready in plenty of time this year. Bah humbug. Back to the grind.
  6. I don't see any ads for FB on that page, but then I'm logged in to FB and have AdBlocker. Perhaps one of those two makes the difference.
  7. I got to visit a brick and mortar store in Duluth, MN last week! I got a few new treasures which are in my Finds album. The lady has lots of house kits, even some that aren't seen very often any more. She's willing to ship so feel free to contact her (her card is pictured in the album) if there's something you're looking for.
  8. LadyGunn

TWMC4.JPG

From the album: Finds

Contact info. She has lots of kits, including older houses (I know she has a boxed DC Bayberry and an Alexandria), and a built Lolly's Citadel in her shop. Make sure you use the address on her card/the FB page, as Google and MyMiniatures.com both have old addresses. Beverly was awesome and drove in to the shop from her house to let me in, as she's closed on Saturdays during the summer due to slow business.
  9. LadyGunn

TWMC3.JPG

X-acto knife
  10. LadyGunn

TWMC2.JPG

Handcarved owl-head cane
  11. LadyGunn

TWMC1.JPG

My purchases from Beverly in Duluth, MN
  12. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Vintage sweeper and hope chest made by Harlan, books, & bookends. I also got a turned wooden lamp by him, but my phone and the forum had a disagreement over posting it.
  13. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Goblets, tea cups, kit boxes, a parakeet, and a hummingbird
  14. LadyGunn

ERH Miniatures

KC Show 2016 - Desserts and cupcakes in 1:12 scale and cupcakes in 1:48 scale
  15. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Books and yardstick
  16. LadyGunn

Jan B Nimble

KC Show 2016 - 1:48 and 1:144 scale silk quilts and rugs
  17. LadyGunn

WCD Miniatures

KC Show 2016 - Knives, knife block, falcon, cat, dog, Starby's mug, and spoons
  18. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Tapestry chair and picture
  19. LadyGunn

Butterflies

KC Show 2016 - Tiny butterflies from M&M Miniatures
  20. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Made from pictures of a saddle made for Queen Victoria, I believe
  21. From the album: Finds

KC Show 2016 - Made by hand from pictures of a full-size saddle
  22. Your slate looks great, Sharon! And Nebraska is so fun! I hope you can go. :)
  23. Sable, you have my sympathies. I've been working with a friend for months (granted, only once or twice a week) to clean out the house of several hoarders. We've hauled thousands of dollars worth of stuff and thrown away thousands more, and we're not half done. It looks so much better, but there's still so much to got through. Hopefully yours will go quickly and painlessly. The only mini-ing I've done lately is to attempt to organize all the stuff I've collected. One of the ladies in our club is getting rid of her 1:12 stuff, so she brings grab bags of minis to each meeting, and at her prices, well... I just can't say no! Mom and I did make it to the Kansas City Mini Show, where we got the pleasure of meeting Sharon and her husband in the mini sweets class. I still haven't taken pictures of all the treasures I got there (gotta unearth the worktable first), but I did take some pictures at the Miniature Museum and posted a public album on my Facebook.