1. LadyGunn

image.jpg

I love the tile! It looks fantastic!
  2. LadyGunn

FF 328

Great idea to use that shape!
  3. LadyGunn

image.jpeg

Beautifully done! I saw your group over there while I was in Dana Burton's doll class. :)
  4. Oh no, Lawanda! I'm sorry! What about St. Louis in October?
  5. Sharon, are you going to the KC show next month? There's a class on making mini sweets on Saturday. Mom and I are signed up for that.
  6. Mike, I'm always in awe of your craftsmanship with every picture you post! You are a true artist!
  7. LadyGunn

Nicki's House

Thanks! I'm excited to work on this. It won't be as big of a rehab project as the others I have waiting. Quicker gratification! ;)
  8. LadyGunn

Nicki's House

Thank you, Mike! It's not a style I'd pick out, but doing something new and different can be fun.
  9. A friend gave me the dollhouse that was made for her daughters by a family friend. They've outgrown it and the family is moving. She wanted it to go to someone who would care for it. I'm thinking grey stucco with white trim and a stone fireplace and corners. Simple and no electricity. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=119922
  10. LadyGunn

Nicki's Dollhouse

A dollhouse I was given by a friend. It had been made specially for her daughters. I'm planning to gussy it up then sell it (friend said it was fine) and put the money toward our adoption.
  11. Oh, Anna! I love your wicker and both the other little items! Thank you so much!
  12. Everyone did a lovely job on their items! Each piece is gorgeous! Thank you all!
  13. Thank you so much for facilitating this, Deana!
  14. Woot! I'm on pins and needles!
  15. I'm working on my swap items! And have brainstormed with Mom for her's. :D
  16. Woot! I'm signed up for the Dana Burton and Miniature Sweets classes in KC!
  17. Jackie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Knowing where she's gone is a comfort indeed. I've been busy lately and haven't been keeping up with the board. When I do get online, I've been playing or watching Lord of the Rings Online to distract from all the horsecrappery going on around here. We do have a nice weekend planned: an interview with the adoption agency we're signed up with, then get-togethers with family and friends.
  18. Gah! I'm done with three and almost done with the rest except for one little piece. I finally made it to town to get more and couldn't find them anywhere! I did find something else that'll work. Three will have heart _________ and the rest will have owl __________. Oh well, they should still be cute little _____________. ;)
  19. LadyGunn

image.jpeg

Niiiice! I think you got a good one there, both the house and the husband! :)
  20. I think I'd be interested in doing a swap, depending on the timeline. I did the NE State Day swap and got a bunch of fun items that you could tell people had put a lot of time and thought into, and a few things that were obviously bought from Hobby Lobby and dumped straight into a little baggie. It was a little disappointing to get those items, after I'd spent literally months coming up with my items.
  21. My husband said that to equal 1 full-size hoard, you'd need to multiply 144 x 12, so you can 1728 times more stuff in miniature before you equal a full scale hoarding. Not sure I've translated that from Math Nerd correctly (I'm not exactly fluent in mathiness), but it sounds good to me. And for my... *ahem* stash, see my signature below. ;)
  22. LadyGunn

Cinderella book 03

I had this book too! Did you scan and print it yourself? It's adorable!
  23. I've been sorting and organising my minis. Found a bunch of minis from years ago, and greatly increased my stock of 1:48 and 1:144 scale stuff. Put together a wall shelf with three pegs that the 3-yo promptly claimed, and then a plant stand. I cleaned off my work table today and pulled out the craigslist DC Bellingham my oldest niece picked out. Found instructions (thanks to this forum) and started cataloging all the parts, which already have the part numbers penciled on them. I wasn't all the way through when I realised that every piece for the foundation and main floor are missing. Yay. Looks like the first person got that far, and then gave up. I bought it from a man who had bought a house and found this box in the basement. I'm guessing the base is long gone. The measurements are on the instructions but they're too blurry to be sure of the exact numbers. We should be able to figure the pieces out pretty easily though.