• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Hazel
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3,612 profile views
  1. Wow, I haven't been around here in a while! It's been a few months. I hope y'all still remember me I haven't had the time or the space to work on any minis lately. I've been having some troubles recently, including finding out there's a cyst developing in my sister's brain. The doctors aren't sure why it's there, so she's been in and out of the hospital getting all sorts of tests. I'm also in the process of searching for a new house, so that's kept me busy! And I just don't have the space for big dollhouses, but hopefully that will change when I move. I think for now I'm going to stick to working on my library roombox, which I had put a hold on, but now am eager to start back up! I missed everyone! This place is so friendly and fun, it hasn't been the same not checking in regularly.
  2. Welcome home It's great to have you here! Have fun with your house!!
  3. Happy thanksgiving everyone! Delicious food awaits
  4. We're snowed in! Over a foot of snow and the roads are terrible. A car went off the road nearby and knocked out a transformer, so we didn't have power from 2:00 - 6:00 PM. If the power was out on Thanksgiving I would probably cry...
  5. I have no plans for an icebox or refrigerator in the Arthur. The kitchen is quite tiny and I can't find one that suits it. The house doesn't seem to mind
  6. Roxy, that reminds me I have to organize my recipes. Half of them are hanging on the fridge and the other half are in a pile on the kitchen counter! I really need a binder LOL! Wow, Grazhina, I'm sorry to hear about the hacking issues! I hope you get it all sorted.
  7. I just started refurbishing an old home-built dollhouse I got second-hand and I have some delightful Christmas-y plans for it! It's already painted silver and red and I really like the colour scheme so I'm probably just going to touch up the paint (it's starting to chip in a few places) then start decorating. I'll use mostly hand-made items, stuff from Micheal's (they have great Xmas minis!), and maybe a few online finds. Christmas fun :xmas:
  8. A friend warned me about using poison. Apparently she had a couple mice living in her house and she set out poison to kill them. A couple days later there was a horrible stench coming from her bedroom wall and she had to hire someone to remove the dead bodies! Poison is also a no-no for me due to pets. I'd be worried one of the cats would find it and accidentally eat it. I'm going to pick up some regular traps from Home Depot!
  9. I think I'm going to go with an outhouse. I also like the door to nowhere idea, and I might use it in the future.
  10. I have tried caging the dust bunnies, doesn't work. The always find a way to escape! Carrots go a long way, I have learned.
  11. I was looking through some boxes that I had in storage and I came across a box labeled "houses." Most of this stuff I had packed away years ago so I had no idea what was in it! I opened up the box and guess what I found? My childhood collection of Fisher-Price houses and accessories! The school, hospital, home, school bus, and some dolls. They all look pretty shabby but I hate seeing them go to waste! Maybe I can somehow renovate them and make them look nice again?
  12. I've been planning my Tiffany house bakery. But there's no place for a bathroom! There are only four rooms and they are already occupied by the lounge/cafe, shop, bedroom, and nursery. The bottom floor is the bakery and upstairs is the apartment. What do I do?? Maybe this little house just doesn't want a bathroom?
  13. I think I just about died. I was in the kitchen baking and I heard a scratching noise coming from the cabinet under the sink. I had absolutely no idea what it was, so I went over to investigate. I opened the cabinet door and guess what I found? A RAT! I only got a quick glimpse of its face but that was enough for me! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight knowing there is a rat in the house. I keep imagining it running over my face as I sleep! Eww.
  14. Good evening Stayed late at the office to get some work done. Glad to be home... sigh. It's still November but I think winter is here already! 18 degrees this morning. This is when I regret living in the North East....