Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Dawn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,084 profile views
  1. LOVE it!!! Amazing. Good Job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  2. I have the same issue with my Barrington. Iโ€™m missing a front. Maybe someone could cut one for you?
  3. I have a Barrington thatโ€™s missing the front piece. I have two bases but no front. I have been at a loss. Lol
  4. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  5. I have a cricut 2. Would I be able to cut a front for my dollhouse? And how would I get the correct dimensions?
  6. You can get a jpeg or other files converted to SVG to blind for free. I do it all the time for my cricut projects. only takes a few minutes and itโ€™s easier than using illustrator. Just Google free SVG.
  7. Thatโ€™s Awesome! Thatโ€™s what I need to cut a new front piece to my Barrington.
  8. I have a artply Barrington Dollhouse that I started assembling years ago. The kit was missing the front of the house but had two bases. I want to finish it before my daughter graduates. Lol. I donโ€™t know what to do. Any suggestions?
  9. I have the instructions. I also have the kit. However, itโ€™s missing the front! It had two bases and No front! I was devastated. Itโ€™s been sitting unfinished for years. Iโ€™m at a loss as to what to do. You cannot find the Barrington anymore
  10. I have a Barrington and it is also huge. Lol
  11. Yes itโ€™s art play and yes Iโ€™m still looking for a front. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  12. I have the same one. Unfortunately, it came with two bases and no exterior front. Must have been a manufacturing error . been looking for years for another kit. Canโ€™t find it anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ž
  13. I also have a barrington dollhouse kit I am building. I started building it, then took it apart half way through. Your right., the instructions are awful. I cannot find any pictures and mine came with 2 #41 boards and no #43 boards. (Which is the front of the house. ) I'm very confused and frustrated at this point.
  14. I just opened one I bought at a yardsale for $10. It was still sealed and never opened. Must have been a manufacture malfunction because I got two #41 sheets and no #43. So now that I started building it, I'm a little intimidated to finish. I don't know what to do. The instructions do not have pictures and there is little online.