My Garden with two Goldfishes in a Little Water

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Christine
  • Country
    Germany
  1. Hello, Thanks for th e article, i am a Fan if this Old kits.... I m order a lot if Dura Craft Dollhouse Kits (Form USA to Germany via Ebay) SF55 San franciscan built Very great HR560 Heritage 1 House Build for my Brother Daughter (1 in box) VH600 Manison (wait in box) VM800 Manison (wait in box) Sm700 Southern Manison (wait in box) Newberg (on way from Usa ) Linfield ( in box) Quenn Ann ( Moment Ebay Erlanger Customs And in the Next 10 days in Germany) I m verry Happy to find it!!! M. Hill (half built) at lot work! Big house Manchester in box - bought last christmas Columbian (built and sold, about place....) Farmhouse FH500 Alpine And i Search für other Kits Dura Craft.... Bye christin
  2. Hello all in the Forum, It's time to say to all here 'hello' and to say 'thanks' then I'm in the past only 'reader' not member - but now I Need your help! I bought the Dura Craft Dollhouse kit - Alpine AL200 by Ebay - the kit was a long term on the way to me - and I think - it's not coming - but over 6 weeks the kit is delivered - (normaly need a kit max 2 weeks from USA to Europe) - but not all parts coming in the kit - now the instruction is missing.... and I think some parts also - the box is only half filled......... Please could help me everyone - and give me the instruction.... for Dura Craft Alpine AL200????? I can sent you the Instruction for Cambridge, Heritage, SF555 if you Need it..... Oh - to my Person: I leave in Europe, exactly in Germany - Built Dollhouse some Years - love my Little Garden - with booth goldfishes in a Little water. Firstly I built German dollhouses - but the new one, so strictly conservative - then I found the old Dura - Craft dollhouses - Pictures in the Internet - now I search by Ebay and I found some - but for a german is much heavier to buy a kit - WHY - some seller want not sent it to europe - I understand all these people's!!!! - Last Year I sell a german kitchen machine and a nice Lady from california buy it - my old Thermomix Tm 21 - oh my god - I think - shipping to USA - but the Lady ask so nice - and help me to ship it to USA - and over some months we write us - every week....... Since this Ebay Contact - I look every week on the sites from Ebay Usa - and found some nice People's and the Dollhouse Kits: Del Prado (blue - geman Kit - finished) Heritage HR560 (I built it now - finished in some days) SF 555 San Franciscan (finished) Glencroft by Greenleaf (is waiting in box) Alpine AL200 missing instruction - my next project Queen Anne QA575 (waiting in box) Cambridge Ca750 is on the way to Europe - I think is coming next week .....LOL Thanks for Help to find the instruction and reading all your good sites in this Forum - and looking for your Pictures about building the dollhouses - These sites are very great for me - why - Then my englisch is not so perfect and all the instructions for Dura Craft in Englisch - and the building of the dollhouse is so sometimes heavy - but easy - if I can look on your Pictures - therefore T H A N K S Bye tana