• Last visited

4 Neutral

About Grandmshouse

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Amalie
  • Country
    Denmark
  1. Just wondered if i could get the sink out of the bathroom, just touched it and...i could
  2. Hmmm i could make the attic in to an extra bathroom, not a bad idea:) but how did you make the whole in the floor, for the stairs? My grandma jused the room, under the stairs as a bathroom, so i thought that was the point (is that the right word?) hope you know what i mean:) I really like what you did with the house too holly, but you didn't make a bathroom in it then?
  3. That's really Nice too, what did you juse the original bathroom for then? I really can't deside if i wonna make more rooms:s does enybody have some good ideas for the addic an the original bathroom?
  4. Thanks a lot Emily! What did you juse to carve the plywood with?
  5. Does enybody has eny experiense in putting in extra walls in a woodville house and maybe a stair?
  6. Thank you Anna, didn't know that, i'll look into it:)
  7. Hello bob. I really like the way you did the house, the extra rooms and the latter up to the addick, how did you do that? I have a house like yours. It's my grandmas olde dollhouse and i'de like to renovate it:) Amalie:)
  8. Hi guys. Here you see pictures of the dollhouse and what i need help with. Front dooor bathroom door, shutters. Also some of the walls are loose, can i get them of by jusing a hairdryer
  9. Hey guy, just trying to poste something so i can uploade some Photos for you in my gallery:)
  10. Thank you everyone, for the Warm welcomst (i appologise for eny miss spelling and grama.) And thank you for all your advices. I'm affraid though, if i start to tear the house appart, i'll not be able to put it back together and ruin it comepletely :s Oh well, i'll see if i can oploade some pictures for you to see tomorrow and maybe i'll learn a bit more about it. Sweet Dreams everyone:)
  11. Hello all. I am new, here at the forum. My name is Amalie and i'm from Denmark. I've inherited my grandmas old dollhouse and i've desided to renovate it, since it is in pretty bad shape, so i hoped to finde some help and guidelines, here in this forum. Doors has come of, it needs new floors and wallpaper, there's a lot to be done! I'm looking forward to follow all of you and get cracking with my own house! See you out there:)
  12. Hello kathie and havanaholy Thank you so mutch for your replays. I'll give the house a good clean and post some Photos of it, for you to see. I can't finde the newcomers forum though, where is it?:s
  13. Hi there. I have inherited my grandmas old dollhouse and it's in a pretty bad shape, so i've desided to renovate it. I've nerver tried to build a dollhouse, so i have a few questions that i hope some of you can help me to answer. 1. The front door has come of, can enyone tell me how to put it back on so it can still open and close? The same thing has happend to the toilet door. 2. When my grandma build the dollhouse, she desided not to put the shutters in and the plastic glass, in the windows, does enyone know how to do that, on an allready build house? 3. Does enyone have some good tips on how to put in new wallpaper and floors? 4. Is there enyway you kan renovate the bathroom in the house? I really hope someone can help me and thank you kindly! Amalie:)