Anything crafty :)

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Samantha
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

561 profile views
  1. I have been looking at the copy of instructions that Dalesq gave me but its so blurry i cant correctly read the measurements for cutting.
  2. They are 2 so they know its for dolls and they can help me pick colors but don't really understand it yet. But with two year old twins it will be a long while before it's fully complete anyway. I plan on making it something we can change as they grow and what they like changes. I want to just use scrapbook paper on the walls for now do it can be removed later and any nice furniture i get will be put up until they are older.
  3. I am new to all of this so please forgive my ignorance but i live near omaha does it cost anything to go?
  4. I am just starting my first official dollhouse at age 21 but growing up i spent the majority of my time making Popsicle stick houses and playing with barbies (i spent hours on making their homes and only 5-10 minutes playing before it was time to clean up)
  5. I always wanted a dollhouse when I was younger and now as a mother of twin girls i knew it was time to find or make one for them. Today i bought one it a NB180 Newberg new in the box and i found it for just $15. I think thats a steal but i don't know much about dollhouses! Anyways i opened the box and there aren't any instructions included! I've always been good with puzzles and such but I am afraid i will do something wrong and mess it all up please help!