• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Honeybear96

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Shaunna
  • Country
    United States
  1. I'm planning on making mine an animal house too. I'm not sure if I want Mice or Red Pandas or Racoons or what.
  2. Do you mind telling me what you used to sand the pieces. This process is going really slow. Thanks.
  3. I have the Orchid All Wood Dollhouse. So far I'm a little frustrated. I couldn't even read the diagram to determine what a Double Hanging Window Sash was. I knew it was on the #8 sheet and I determined it must be the frames so I punched those out carefully. The guide said to do exactly what it says so I sanded them and it took me 2 hours to do 8 little pieces. Tonight I'm going to paint them. Does anyone have any tips at a better way of doing this house or how to make the sanding go faster? These pieces of wood are very thin, they kind of remind me of paneling.
  4. I would be interested in buying it and letting you ship it to me. I work for FedEx so I get a pretty nice discount. How much would you want for it? Thanks, Honeybear96
  5. Hey Guys! I am so very new to miniature dollhouse building. I started because my cousin's daughter wanted one that she saw put together in Hobby Lobby for her birthday. I helped her do a lot of research to purchase hers so I got interested and decided to work on one at the same time their family is. I am going to need all of the help that I can get so bring on all of the tips you can. I consider myself fairly crafty as I can do beautiful needle and handwork etc. Thanks All, Honeybear96