1 Follower

About minikelli

• Birthday 01/08/82

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Ohio
  • Interests Love my animals, or more accurately my version of kids. lol Also, crochet and cross stitch, as well as working on my miniatures :)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Kelli
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

8313 profile views
  1. What's everyone working on?

Haven't posted in too long as I'd been busy trying to finish up on a rehab -- did get it primarily finished up except for a couple of small spots my dog decided to help on that morning.  lol However, the Walmer Plum Pudding rehab did go to a benefit to help raise much needed funds for a family that has been fighting appendix cancer and b/c that's such a rare cancer -- their insurance has stated they won't pay for anything. So the simple matter that the dollhouse that once cost me $20 and the materials to rehab it, brought $550 and is making two little girls quite happy now in owning it -- I'm feeling good. Working on another dollhouse to donate to another benefit here by the end of the month, and then see about actually trying to get time to upload. Hope everyone is doing well! 
  2. Fruit centerpiece

From the album Items for Sale

I believe this was an artisan piece by Ellen Betz made back in 1986, the matching piece I got with it was signed by her -- however this one is not.
  3. Fruit centerpiece

Shown displayed on a cutting mat with 1" squares to give measurement. I believe this was an artisan piece by Ellen Betz made back in 1986.
  4. Cleaning out my stash...

For anyone interested, I went ahead and started an album with pictures of what I've not sold yet and am looking to clear out. There is more yet to be added! lol
  5. Tuesday Morning box top

Tuesday Morning box top, has a lovely tooled leather look to it with the wooden emblem in the center.
  6. Tuesday Morning box open

Tuesday Morning box open, shows the top is hinged.
  7. Tuesday Morning box front

A Tuesday Morning box I had thoughts of doing a Game of Thrones scene in, just have realized I love building full blown houses -- and while the thought of a roombox is great... I just can't get myself excited to actually do one.
  8. Town square kitchen

Town square kitchen new in box.  I've had a friend or two that have done some really cute things with this set like putting in a brick backsplash to update it.
  9. Resin boy and woman

Resin woman and young boy, just no spot for them.
  10. Princess bear and frog

Cute princess bear -- wish I could get a cleaner picture of her. In her hands is a book telling how to kiss frogs to turn them into princes, and a frog in her other paw!  :)
  11. Porcelain couple

Vintage porcelain couple, their arms and legs do move -- though they are a bit stiff.
  12. Pink flower couch and chairs

Letting this set go cheap, as in you pay shipping it's yours! I just do not see using this, but it could be painted or reupholstered easily enough.
  13. JiaYi Hat Stand

JiaYi hat stand/vanity, lovely piece I've just not gotten around to using it like so many and I'm determined to clean up my work space and really focus on getting projects done this year!
  14. JiaYi Hat Stand

JiaYi hat stand/vanity, lovely piece I've just not gotten around to using it like so many and I'm determined to clean up my work space and really focus on getting projects done this year!
  15. Dora Kuhn cabinet

Dora Kuhn style painted cabinet.