Crazy Cat Lady in Training

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Erin
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

711 profile views
  1. I have a couple of things I collect. Books. I just can't get rid of a book, even though I mainly read on my Kindle now. I still pick up some physical books, either to continue a series, something that's out of print and can't find on Kindle, or it just caught my eye. Craft books are all in physical form, as are picture-heavy ones. Shoes. I love shoes, especially heels. My latest splurge was a pair of high-button shoes that are just too cute (they actually snap, but it looks like buttons). Tarot decks. My favorite to use is my Halloween deck. My favorite in my collection is an Alice in Wonderland deck inspired by Sir John Tenniel's illustrations. Socks. I don't wear them, but I have a large collection of them, ranging from an awesome set of littlemissmatched to Sock It To Me knee highs, to hand-knit pairs I've made. Comics. Mostly ones from when I was a kid - Archie, Betty, Sabrina the Teen-Age Witch, but I also collect Daisy and Donald and a couple of other short-run series. I have, however, become hooked on the Afterlife With Archie series and will also be starting The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina series, set to come out soon. Stationery. I love different designs and have several pretty sets, including one that matches some calling cards. Yarn. Being a knitter, I always have to have lots of yarn on hand, so I can work on something, no matter what I'm in the mood for. One of the things I need to work on is getting some sort of cubby storage system in place to hold all my skeins.
  2. I'm putting the final touches together on a steampunk costume for later this month. I have my dress, corset, shoes, hat, and gloves. My belt and pouches should arrive today. The main thing I still need to work out is my wand (I'm steampunk Witch). I have a color-change LED and a battery switch; just have to figure out how I want the clay base that'll hold the wires.
  3. I love hidden passages and rooms! I wish I could put some in my full-sized house! Thanks for the link, Selkie.
  4. That's a great idea. I was thinking about having climbing vines on the sides of the house; now I'm thinking I could probably "wrap" vines around the corners to disguise the doors somehow. Thanks for giving me something to think about!
  5. Looks as though Gypsy is moving up in the world... or just trying to keep up with Willow. ;) I'm planning a dedicated "witch room" in Teach den Bandraoi, once I get it set up, so I'll be interested in seeing how Gypsy's shop comes together.
  6. Steve, they are adorable! Holly is correct - you have considerable talent!
  7. I'm so glad kitty's story ended happily. I'm also happy that the other tenant still has her cat with her. Like Holly said, gotta love a happy ending!