Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Jolie
  • Country
    Canada
  1. Hi Chrissey and Welcome. I am just starting work on hardwood in my dolls house. I have opted, obviously from some mental defect, to cut wooden coffee stir sticks and apply them individually. I was looking for something more rustic than the posh polished finish that the beautiful pre-fab ones allow for. You can see a link to recent pictures on my blog (under my signature)
  2. Welcome! I cannot wait to see pictures of your work!
  3. Any DIY projects, I love them, but I haven't tried most of the ones I have collected in Magazines or from online!(yet!)
  4. I must finish what I started.....6 years ago! Yikes! It's a dollhouse given to me by a friend's parents, they had it built for their daughter when they lived in Jakarta, but she didn't want it and they were going to throw it out!
  5. Hello Carla! I am in Calgary Alberta. I have been working on miniatures for about 9 years now. I have 7 dollhouses, 5 built and 2 in the box. I plan to be very busy this winter!
  6. Really great job on the cozy corner, I could sit there and eat cookies and watch it snow while listening to some Christmas tunes!