• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Sarah
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

19493 profile views
  1. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

What wonderful news! A great start to a rather cold and dreary Monday
  2. Any tips for museum putty removal?

Holly, that should work just fine. I just like to err on the side of caution. I dislike re-cutting wallpaper intensely
  3. Any tips for museum putty removal?

That blue-green stuff is called FunTac and you are only supposed to use it with sealed paper...like posters. It may have left residue on the wall even though you can see it that will bleed through to any new paper you put up. You should seal your walls with a stain-blocking primer before putting up any new paper. I had to learn this lesson the hard way
  4. I bought a trailer!

I'm so happy you found this I was a bit worried about you living in your car
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Kathie, that's quite a project. I feel the press in of "stuff" quite often at this time of year. I think it has to do with spring coming; I just want to clean up and clear out. Soooo, I've taken on a project at my churchNothing major, just stripping off some 30 year old wallpaper and repainting. It's a small room, but it's already looking loads better.
  6. Flip This Dollhouse

Kathie, I also forgot to mention the Black Forest Cafe which is right on the way to Earth and Tree.  Delicious homemade breads and baked goods with a very nice restaurant attached.  You have to pass it to get to Earth and Tree.....I can smell it now April 22 is my wedding anniversary so you should definitely go to both places to celebrate (in case you really need a reason)
  7. Flip This Dollhouse

Kathie, Earth and Tree is only an hour away from Boston. It's definitely worth the trip.
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Roxie, my boys think a treat is a small kibble of their regular food. A friend of mine has the same issue with her dogs; they do't want their food because they know they can just give her the puppy eyes and they'll get treats or whatever she's eating instead
  9. 'antique' radio for roombox

Our own Casey made a den for Zar out of one of these Zar's Antique Radio
  10. Restaurant Botin Miniatures

That's so cool! I love the area behind the till, reading material and a snack are just what you need.
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

Grazhina, I hope your surgery goes well. Try to relax and not overthink it is the advice I most often hear.....from people who aren't having surgery The two for one at a discount sounds is nice. I love a sale Jeannine, I can certainly relate to being tired. every time I get out my minis to do something, it takes so long to find what I want that I lose my motivation by the time it's all ready.  Organizing definitely helps me, so I have set myself a goal of being organized and getting back to minis by the end of spring. I certainly hope my Ziva and her new sister Zoey won't be too intrigued by all the tiny pieces, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen
  12. 1:24 Scale Front-opening Country Victorian Dollhouse Part?

They might be pieces that go inside the porch roofs to keep the angle straight. I had some pieces like that in my half scale bungalow. Real Good Toys is great about getting back to you if you email them with questions.
  13. N scale shingles

Wow, those are tiny! I almost need my magnifiers even for the computer screen
  14. Our new mini

He seems to be terribly stressed and uncomfortable
  15. Picket Hill Dollhouse Kit

It's a super sweet kit; I almost bought one, but I went with Pickett Pond instead. Now of course I wish i had both of them. This blog is one from a woman who bashed a Fairfield into a Pickett Hill