• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Sarah
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

21351 profile views
  1. Amazon Alexa

I have 3 of these in my house. The best feature for me by far is the drop in.  It basically turns the dot into an intercom. Other than that, I check the weather, listen to music occasionally and track my amazon orders.
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

I'm just going to add that I'm also very glad you found a trailer to stay in instead of your car.
  3. Philadelphia Miniaturia

I attended the Philly show a few years back, and have been trying to get back ever since. It's good to take a friend who will hold you wallet for you, otherwise you may be in for a shock when you see your bank statement Oodles of fun and very nice people
  4. I built this house without the downstairs divider because I wanted a large open space. I have had no problems with the structure. It's in my album I'm in Love
  5. Alcove.

This is such a pretty house
  6. A Very Brady Renovation

I've never really understood the need for a "designer". I put things in my house because I like them, not because of what someone else thinks is nice.
  7. Philadelphia Miniaturia — anyone been?

I went two or three years ago, and had a really good time. It's a much smaller show than the 3 Blind Mice one in Chicago, but there's still plenty of eye candy as well as bargains. I'm actually trying to get back this year. 
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

CJ, when you open the emoticons menu go to the top and click on categories, then click default.  Most of the old ones are there   I am finally to the stage where I can paint "my" room. I've never had a craft room so I'm still pinching myself
  9. Mini's everywhere

Well that's adorable.
  10. Outside and Inside

Absolutely! There are no hard and fast rules in this hobbyexcept to never use hot glue
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

I've been working on another big in-house move. My younger son needs a bigger bedroom as his current one is chockablock full of all his "collections". Since he is special needs any change is extremely hard for him so it's been slow going to say the least. I spent last weekend cleaning out my backyard shed so I could put all the things that were in his new room in there. Now I'm trying to paint before the new carpet gets here and every color I am trying is coming out looking pinky/purple The best part is that I just may be able to get a dedicated craft room for the first time in my adult life. I haven't really done any planning for it because I'm afraid it won't work out, but I am sure hoping it will
  12. 20190330-181013.jpg

It looks great
  13. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

What wonderful news! A great start to a rather cold and dreary Monday
  14. Any tips for museum putty removal?

Holly, that should work just fine. I just like to err on the side of caution. I dislike re-cutting wallpaper intensely
  15. Any tips for museum putty removal?

That blue-green stuff is called FunTac and you are only supposed to use it with sealed paper...like posters. It may have left residue on the wall even though you can see it that will bleed through to any new paper you put up. You should seal your walls with a stain-blocking primer before putting up any new paper. I had to learn this lesson the hard way