• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Sarah
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

11135 profile views
  1. Large tree skeleton for the San Franciscan.JPG

This looks just great, although I kind of miss the whole "tree of death" theme from before the paint. You could try looking at Scenic Express for ideas on foliage. They do ship internationally as well if you find something that would work.
  2. Back with an Update & Another Question

You sound like you have already figured out a lot!  I don't think you would have a scale problem with your plans for the upper hallway bathroom door. I have been in lots of RL houses with smaller than normal bathroom doors.  As far as the nook area goes, I would say do a mockup with the stairs at each different angle and your furniture placed; then take pictures of it.  I find that the camera is very useful in detecting any flaws that my eye can gloss over. Also, show the photos to someone else. Sometimes staring at a problem makes me obsess over stuff that I shouldn't,  I.E. nobody can see it but me
  3. Working on the Front Stairs.JPG

Better cover that up quick before someone reports you
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Congratulations! Love that new baby smell
  5. Taking the mystery out of punchneedle rugs

Thanks for the great information! I have a punch needle and pattern books somewhere in my stash, but I've been too afraid to try it.
  6. Time Out

I'm sad to hear this news. Hoping and praying you are back with us soon
  7. Th001.jpg

What a great idea! How about some PVC pipe with RL tree bark on the outside?
  8. A Friend's Dollhouse

I've seen that one too! It makes me wish I had the room even more.
  9. A Friend's Dollhouse

Morning all!  I have a dear friend who would very much like to reclaim some space in her home and sell her dollhouse.  It's a 1/12 scale Greenleaf Van Buren, already built, that needs someone new to love it. It's one of my favorites, and if I had the space it would already be in my house  She's going to put it up on craigslist as well.  PM me if you'd like any more info.
  10. Mod110.jpg

I've always wanted to live in the UK for a bit. Can you rent this to me for about a month this summer?
  11. TGS-071

Great idea!
  12. My New Etsy Shop!

I love the coffee cup on the artist's stand. Hope he doesn't get it mixed up with the brush cleaner
  13. I guess the universe wants me to work on my dh's more

You should never argue with the universe's plans for your time
  14. two Craigslist finds....fingers crossed

Awesome finds!  The Newport kit is about $460 dollars and this one looks beautiful...from this view anyway. Keep in mind that the Newport is probably MDF so it's going to be heavy. I think you should get them both too Happy Birthday
  15. Book

Maybe just a mournful bride whose groom didn't come home from the war