• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Sarah
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

22,366 profile views
  1. People watching is one of my fav sports, and my back totally hears you on the no-more schlepping thing. 😊
  2. Definitely check out model train sites. They carry a lot of lighting options which can be adapted for our dollhouse world
  3. You are doing a wonderful job with this house. Love the moss on the foundation
  4. So cool. Probably one of the only things that would get me on a plane is the chance to see this house.
  5. Pickett Pond is off to its new home🙂
  6. Caseymini is a member here who built the travel trailer on her blog. She hasn't been active in a while (hope she is well) but her blog is still up and running.
  7. So after a lot of soul searching and being honest with myself, I have decided to sell my Pickett Pond kit. I do not really have the space to display it properly which is a major factor in this decision. This kit comes complete with all the furnishing, wallpaper and miscellaneous accessories. It has been sitting in my stash since I bought it in 2013. I hope someone here can give it the loving home it deserves. PM me for details
  8. I thought it was just fine, but my brother kept saying he was sorry for the cold😂
  9. Spent New Years with my brother and family in Florida. Happy New Year to all my fellow Greenleafers
  10. I would not have thought of that in a hundred years.
  11. How did you get the whole house enclosed? I have never seen one like this, love it