• Real Name
    Jan
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

992 profile views
  1. janjust

Scratch Build Castle

The first cut section-of Front- will be adding more pictures today as I cut.
  2. Try leather unlimited.com. I deal with them a lot,nice folks and fast service.
  3. Fitting for fireplace to set in the wall. And starting to glue down floor tile. This part of the tile is grouted now and ready for the next part to finish this floor area. Nothing new will be up untill next week,around march 5th. The castle is dismanteled right now. Putting in the beams on ceilings and cutting out for the staircases. And the outside walls are being painted,while waiting on the stone for the outside, and rest of the stone for the floors to be delivered.
  4. HD does sell the doll house kits in the store but only at christmas time then they mark down what is in the store after christmas, mine had the furnished floor samples marked way down but I missed the last one. This past christmas is the first time I have them in the stores.
  5. The next floor is ready to go in. And I have the floor tile and wallpaper ready so three rooms are ready to start.I will move slow though in the great room, the fireplace and stairs are going to slow me down a bit.
  6. janjust

Picture 424.jpg

Thank You. Cuttting the floors now.I have my fingers crossed that the floor lines up with the tower floors.
  7. janjust

Building furniture for castle.

Tables,Chairs, Wine Cabinet, and beds
  8. Did you find anymore information? Congrats.
  9. janjust

Picture 424.jpg

Thank You. I love the house you are building. I am following you as you go, yours is going to be amazing.
  10. janjust

Picture 402.jpg

If we can have a section or two done before the end of summer it will be a doll house show or two.We are going to the show in vegas next year.
  11. janjust

Picture 401.jpg

Thank You. Just finished this one also.
  12. janjust

Picture 402.jpg

Thank You I just finished it.
  13. I am making this in sections.I had to empty a spare bedroom to make room for it. With the base on this section it is 4ft x 4ft. When it is put together it will not fit through the bedroom door way. We are going to enlarge the doorway over the summer.