Teenieweenies

Silver Member
  • Last visited

7 Neutral

About Teenieweenies

Profile Information

• Interests
    Photography, knitting, sewing, crochet, sewing, sculpting, cooking, painting, quilting, horses, animals, and much much more...😊

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Sue
  • Country
    United States
  1. I love the shrunken heads on the plaques! I've been making some, but yours are crazy fun! I love your floors too! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your house.
  2. This is gorgeous! How do you do your stone work? It's amazing!
  3. This looks like it's going to be a really beautiful home! Please keep us update with the progress.
  4. I love the egg carton stones too! And your house looks sooo cute!!! I just did a little house trying egg carton stones and even though I loved the look. I'm going to post pictures ASAP. I know my sizes of stones and spacing isn't to scale, but I was trying to have fun and not going into the precision of things.
  5. Debra, I'm so sorry to read post. May you be surrounded with love and tenderness as you grieve this tremendous loss.
  6. Teenieweenies

It's beautiful! I love your lantern room. ❤️❤️❤️
  7. Teenieweenies

I think the greenery for the tree looks fantastic!!! I love it!!!
  8. I love this idea! Your simply amazing! I'll never look at false eyelashes the same.
  9. I'm so excited for you Jen! My favorite days is when my head is over flowing with idea's for miniature making. I'm working on Santa's house. I'm not sure what style it is, but I'll research it and share with ya'll. I did some remodelling and took the stairs out to make more room for the kitchen. I'm soo excited when I finally got to go into a major miniature store that I completely forgot what projects I'm doing. Earlier I mentioned I found a wonderful custom made pale pink dollhouse for my daughter. Well her husband wasn't too thrilled about it because she already had a house. I tried to explain its like music-you can't just have one song. I'm excited to see your chandeliers too! And I enjoy hearing all your doing with your house too! mini addict
  10. Hi everyone. I'm happy to be here. Little bit 'bout me... I've been a miniature enthusiast since I was knee high to a cricket. Humble beginnings started with an aunt who had a large suit case full of plastic dollhouse furniture for me to play with on her dining room table. I've been a miniature bear artist for years, and enjoy all scales of miniatures - 1/144th to 1". I've built a few houses and room boxes but when it comes to electricity and many other things - I get ghost white and run away intimidated, thus the little bears I create have yet to know what electricity is like or other modern conveniences in their homes. I live in the PNW but have been a member of many clubs around the country and I'm an active name member. I've been out of miniatures for a bit and am happily returning with my head spinning joyfully, full of creative ideas to make and do. I just have to add: I went to visit my adult daughter recently and found her the most gorgeous light pink, custom made, two story, miniature house. I'm so excited for her to get lost in her imagination in her new little home.