• Last visited

93 Excellent

About CutnStuf

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://learnguitarwithart.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    guitar, photography, magic (sleight of hand), mini's, my dog Betty, good food, and other stuff too!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Art Stagnitta
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,194 profile views
  1. Well, maybe when I've built as many as you, mine will start building themselves too! (-;
  2. Mostly not sure about the install of the outside trim pieces and such.
  3. Mostly not sure about the install of the outside trim pieces and such.
  4. Put the Orchid aside for the time being and have started on the 1/2 scale, laser cut, Greenleaf lighthouse. Want to get a head start as it's a Christmas gift for my daughter for Christmas. Wow, the material is much better and the cutting is pretty accurate. One thing though, the instructions leave a lot to be desired. Very few illustrations or directions for a large portion of the build. Does anyone know if there's a "redo" of the instructions available?
  5. I don't think I'm getting how this jig works or what it is your gluing up. Is is possible to show it in action?
  6. I'm working on an Orchid right now. I installed the pediments as in the instructions. I noticed that space, but ignored it based on the illustrations. Looks ok, though.
  7. Don't know why this post added a pic from a completely different thread. What it should read was my comparison of die cut to laser cut. I just got my first laser cut kit, the 1/2" lighthouse, and in my opinion it is far superior to the die cut kit I'm currently working on.
  8. Found this kit on ebay. It arrived today. Yay! All looks good but the instruction sheet is missing. AAARRRGGGHHH! Sent a message to the seller, haven't yet heard back. Looked on the the Greenleaf home store, but don't see the item as being available. Hoping somebody may have the instruction sheet for it. Thanks for any help you can give. 55dced5177a71--57.jpg
  9. Wow. Been looking at a lot of the current pics posted. Makes me feel like a rookie! LOL! Some beautiful work, you guys!
  10. CutnStuf

floral6.jpg

I am not getting the hang of this new pic posting function. This time it deleted the text I had written.
  11. CutnStuf

floral6.jpg

I am not getting the hang of this new pic posting function. This time it deleted the text I had written.
  12. CutnStuf

floral6.jpg

13. CutnStuf

Cut's pics

Just whatever