343 Excellent

About Chris P.

• Birthday 06/03/50

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Ohio
  • Interests I have many interests. Building a doll house is my new venture out into making things. I also knit and sew, and I am learning how to crochet.

I love playing music and play piano, flamenco guitar, folk guitar, electric bass, ukelele, and I am learning how to play mandolin.

I teach school and continue to be interested in how people learn and what motivates each of us to learn new skills.

My husband and I also enjoy growing an organic garden, and have a small flock of chickens.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Chris
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4020 profile views
  1. Dayton 3 Blind Mice Show

Looking forward to going today. Hopefully. My niece had jet lag and is still on Alaska time. 5:00 am here, and neither of us has gotten any sleep.
  2. Miniature Duck Family

Those ducks are delightful!
  3. Thank you! The coupons are printed and in the car. It will be fun to bring my niece the Alaska Jr. Grand Champion ribbon dollhouse builder. :thumbup:
  4. Oscar desperately wants to be in the news letter

What a cutie!
  5. Bella in the backyard

Dollhouses are cat magnets. My cat loves hanging out in dollhouses.
  6. Our new shelter pup

He's adorable!
  7. Mini Beagle

It's a wonderful beagle!
  8. Can we stop with the crash landing already????

Thanks. That crash landing at La Guardia looks just like the one I was in at JFK. We were coming in on one engine after three went out mid flight. Since they knew we could have a hard landing, the runway was already lined with fire engines and ambulances. Fortunately, like the one at La Guardia, there were no serious injuries, although I would guess that many, if not all, of the other passengers have developed a fear of flying and especially landing.
  9. Argh! I'm flying to San Francisco tomorrow. I already have PTSD because I am a crash landing survivor from an incident at JFK back in the early 70s. I have my flight phobia meds, but the crash at the San Francisco airport and now the one at JFK frankly have me totally rattled. A friend of mine just got back from SF and said the skeleton of the Korea plane is still on the runway. I guess it's good to know that so it doesn't catch me by surprise. I'm armed with books loaded on my e~reader, some embroidery, Angry Birds, and head phones. I am looking forward to my time there; I just wish I could just snap my fingers and be there. Just venting, really.
  10. Witch House

It's wonderful!
  11. Its our 26th anniversary today!

1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. Gonzo

A belated congrats to you guys!

3. Tuppynme

Congratulations, may there be many more! God Blessyou both.

4. Tuppynme

Congratulations, may there be many more! God Bless you both.

12. My new dollhouse

Congrats!
  13. Little Red

Love!
  14. Back into minis!

Welcome back!
  15. Little House in the Big Woods Cabin (half scale)

I love it! Thanks for the link... I have been wanting a good spinning wheel.