Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Cathy & Chris
  • Country
    United States
  1. Katie, we hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful new year!
  2. Thank you for the information! :lol: we are total newbies and didn't know about NAME or basically anything about dollhouses. :lol: Now we can look forward to going to 2 shows this year and learning so much about building our miniature dream homes!
  3. ohhh..the power of silver! he-he. thanks for the quick responses and warm welcome!
  4. Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm wishes! We are so looking forward to starting and building our dream homes. There will be lots of questions, and this forum is already helping! What would be the one piece of advice you would give us newbies when we are picking out our first dollhouses? Side note, I am a silver member now! I know it must be the # of posts-what are the classifications? Just curious/nosy/want to see what the next level is... Thanks!
  5. Hi Shelly! Thanks for the warm welcome!
  6. Hi, Please forgive me...how do I find out if there are any dollhouse shows near Florida? Thanks!
  7. Hi! Good luck on your new dollhouse! As another newbie, it's nice to see we're not alone as we start this very fun adventure!
  8. Hi, I am so excited to find this forum/community! I have never built a dollhouse, but my sweetheart and I are excited about the possibilities! We cannot wait to build our dream home, his dream restaurant to be be built & owned, and our vacation home. We don't have any stores near us, so this website will help us get started on our adventures! Thanks for all future help & encouragement we can get here! Cathy & Chris