Carin

Gold Member
  • Last visited

7 Neutral

About Carin

Profile Information

• Interests
    my work, knitting, sewing, reading books and all kinds off things to make in scalle

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Karin
  • Country
    Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

881 profile views
  1. Hello Cynthia, I build the Beacon Hill last year, there must be a nother part to make a litle space after the window so it looks like there is somting there i`ll put a picture from my cellar window I hope it is off any help bye bye Carin
  2. I have just Popsicle and Starbucks sticks for flooring in several projects, I cut off the round edges and stained them with Wood die them I did not sand them It`s a little work but then you have some thing and It works easy and cheap bye bye Carin
  3. Thank`s for youre reactions, For the down stairs floors I just a litlle peace off vinyl flooring, that I found at a departent store. I thought the print was perfect for a dollhouse floor
  4. Yesterday I finaly finisht the Glen Croft house I have been working on the last year or so. I know You al love pictures so I placed some bye bye Karin
  5. Thank`s for all your nice reactions, I am going to try and put some of the adresses in our route map so that we can go bye there when it on our way. bye bye Carin
  6. Hello, I have a question? We are planing a 3 week RV vacation to the south west of the USA in sept/oct 2013, and now I am wondering of there are any minatures stores that I can visit. We are visting o.a San Fransico, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and some stops in between I hope anyone has some suggestions bye bye Carin
  7. Strange that you can see them I have n`t put them on the roof jet. They have to dry first. They are on the floor off our spare bedroom down stairs. Bye bye Carin
  8. I used the thin wooden rooftiles that came with the house bye by Carin
  9. at first thanks for all reaction`s Havanaholly, I coloured the roof tyles by putting them in a bowl with textiel colour from ty and dye in a black colour so when they are dry they will look just like slate stone As far as I can see now it is going to work out nicely. bye bye Carin
  10. Hello it has been a little wille sinds I posted something, The Glencroft house I am working on is getting a little more style now, The rooftiles are laying to dry downstairs. I will post some pictures bye bye Karin
  11. It looks really gorgeous, A very nice job!! bye bye Carin
  12. I love your carpet and chair seats, they are beautifuly made For 1/2 scale needle point I normaly jus 60 or 72 count silk gauze it gif`s a nice result bye bye Carin
  13. The Tree tapestry is hanging above the fireplace in the living room off my Beacon Hill. I love mini handworks like kniting, needlepoint and croche it works good to relax after work. bye bye Carin
  14. Today I finaly startet again with my glencroft house I glued stones on the chimney and worked on the doors. I am also working on a Chrismas tree mat off Janet Granger bye bye Carin